• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I'd love to get more sleep but my body is on a timer that won't let me sleep outside of set times =/

TY

but if its consistent at being inconsistent, doesnt that make it consistent?

pkmin3033

Unless it's inconsistent...but if it's inconsistent, that means it was consistent all along!

TY

but wouldnt that still be inconsistent cause you were inconsist- my brain hurts

Years
    actually it's 08:10, what are you all on about
    Rika that?s just not true and you know it
    Good morning my friends :)

I was sick yesterday

*hug's korrina* Please help me feel better you cutie you >///<;;;
    I hope you?re feeling better today

I slept awfully well for a change
    I slept okay I just went to bed too late [2AM versus normally 11PM or so]. I went out to a bar last night with some friends and didn?t get home til around 12:30 or 1.

pkmin3033

Far too hot last night to sleep much before midnight and I had some pretty horrible nightmares that woke me up...ugh.

The system will be down at work today too and I suspect the transport links will be utterly buggered again when I'm trying to get home. Thank god it's Friday (Friday)....

TY

i like how work doesnt think that I'm asleep when they texted me about tomorrow 3 times in 15 minute timespan.

and then auto assume im willing to start earlier and probably work till late in the afternoon... aiaiai

pkmin3033

The gods are never kind...at least, they've not done me any favours recently.

Years
    i like how im still up at 3:45 am despite the fact that i have work

i should prob go back to bed lest i heavily regret it in the morning

pkmin3033

3:45am IS the morning...and your online status says you're still here :o

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Hello my friends :) Still working to keep my calm about things everyday more and more. Even when scary stuff pops up.

I changed my profile picture here to a new hello kitty one xD I like using hello kitty profile pictures on this forum...I feel they work well with my cutesy sounding name x3; My voice irl is adorable too its so high and bubbly haha. I wonder if other girls like me on this forum have voices like that or if more tomboyish girls tend to have lower voices I can't tell cuz i've never been out and about as much as most people I guess :P

I have heard the voices of a few online friends though. I'll admit, some of my female friends don't have as high or bubbly sounding voices as I do. Sometimes I can even sound like i'm still a little girl....i swear i've mastered the art of being adorable >_<;;; aha.

But don't mess with me! I'm just as tough and powerful as everyone else is :3 If not more so....*wave's a little magic wand around* Tehehehe.

Anyways, enough about me *kisses my sweet lesbian pokemon crush while i'm at it* Whats up with all of chu?

Expressing yourself online is enjoyable. Maybe other people don't think i'm anything special, but i think i'm awesome. Thats what matters is what i think of myself :D I should think i'm awesome....

EDIT: BY DAH WAY my birthday is coming up in less than 2 weeks now and i'm going to be 28. I do not feel like i'm going on 28. I still feel like a teenager in all honesty.

My gifts are going to be Kirby Air Ride (d'awww, kirbyyyyy...:3), a new tube of pink lipstick (that my mom disided didn't suit her!), and a peanut butter macaron. We do not have a lot of money. A new dress would be a great gift too if we had the money for it and there were better choices where i live but oh well. At least my alice in wonderland dress from hot topic is still holding up well xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dw Lady, being 28 is totes fine :) I can attest!

Maybe come VCing on Discord some time?

pkmin3033

Being 28 is pretty much the same as being 27...it's when you hit 30 that you need to worry. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back