• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I hope you can sleep soon!!

I don't work tomorrow /praying emoji
    but I know sure enough people will show up for work at the wrong hour...

Years
  • im just kinda

done

because im not even supposed to work tomorrow but due to some schedule fuckery no thanks to my assistant manager, i have to come in tomorrow.

i was thinking about calling out monday but i work 12-9 which means that if i call out they have no one to help close the restaurant lol.

might just call out wednesday in that case, since i have tuesday off.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    But no sleep isn't good for you..

Though, sometimes it takes some nights of poor sleep to get it to so you eventually get a good rest. Ugh.

It sucks when you're the closer and can't call in, I've had that happen a lotttt.

If you're calling in wednesday, then only two more days to push through!

Years
  • oh im planning to sleep, even if it's just a few hours. im the midshift today, closer tomorrow, and then i believe im midshift wednesday so i can safely call out without too much consequence i think since someone else would be closing.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I woke at 11:30, kinda overslept

smh, gone are the days when I can get away with that!

I was woken up at 5am by noises as they're doing work on the railway near my estate :(. I'm normally up and dressed by 9am on the weekends even though I swear my body wants more sleep.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have a headache probably from lack of sleep right now. I would take a nap but I'm stuck on the phone on hold hoping that they get to me within the next 20 minutes otherwise my store will be absolutely screwed on Wednesday ugh. Let me order these items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back