• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Neither, I've just kept with the default. I'd rather spend money on more games than a slightly prettier setup.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I was looking at spyro the dragon pictures on google images just now :3

I like how he's like kind of cute in a tough sort of way. Like Jigglypuff is^^ (i have a jigglypuff plushie now too xD)

I haven't really been gaming much lately. Then again, just a few days ago, I was feeling rather sick....lol xP

I may continue some pokemon game soon now that i'm feeling better xD I mostly just play pokemon games on average....(though i tend to like games with cute characters in general^^ and fighting type games a bit time to time too xD)

Years
colours' backlog of games to play (all on Switch):

- Getting into the Shantae series (I was told to start with Risky's Revege and then work my way up, but idk if prior knowledge of the series is necessary for Half-Genie Hero

- Getting Hollow Knight

- Get I am Setsuna

- Maybe get Child of Light: Ultimate Edition?

- Get Dust, an Elysian Tail

- Possibly get Shining Resonance Refrain

- Hyrule Warriors, maybe?

- Battle Chasters: Nightwar maybe?

mainly looking for more RPGs but action-y sidescrollers/metroidvania stuff seems fun too

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
colours' backlog of games to play (all on Switch):

- Getting into the Shantae series (I was told to start with Risky's Revege and then work my way up, but idk if prior knowledge of the series is necessary for Half-Genie Hero

As someone who's played all four games in the series, I can tell you that absolutely no prior knowledge is required for Half-Genie Hero; the game was meant to serve as a soft-reset for the franchise anyway. That being said though, I'd still recommend playing Risky's Revenge and The Pirate's Curse, as the latter is the best one IMHO but the former does contain some background story needed to fully enjoy the sequel (and it's only 4 hours long anyway, so no harm in playing it).

Years
As someone who's played all four games in the series, I can tell you that absolutely no prior knowledge is required for Half-Genie Hero; the game was meant to serve as a soft-reset for the franchise anyway. That being said though, I'd still recommend playing Risky's Revenge and The Pirate's Curse, as the latter is the best one IMHO but the former does contain some background story needed to fully enjoy the sequel (and it's only 4 hours long anyway, so no harm in playing it).

Is Risky's Revenge on the e-shop or do I have to play it separately?

If it's the latter I might as well just start with Pirate's Curse. u.u

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Is Risky's Revenge on the e-shop or do I have to play it separately?

If it's the latter I might as well just start with Pirate's Curse. u.u

Whoops, my bad! Risky's Revenge is on the Wii U eShop iirc, but not Switch. Your options are then to either play it on Steam or just skip it; honestly, I'd probably read a quick summary of the story and skip it, as it's non-sale price is a little steep for what it is.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Some more of my Rainbow SIx Siege adventures:

3tmlZma.jpg

Possibly the luckiest headshot i've done on this game by far. Shot a guy peeking over that window who was trying to get a cheap shot on my ally, right on the dome and said something like "GET OUTTA MY JUNGLE!"

TtUjE0Z.jpg

Hmmmm

icdBRBw.jpg

MVPEE. Totally hard carried my team as a solo player.

fmKmtYb.jpg

I gotta love how the Operators look in Siege btw.

Last edited:

TY

Been away for a bit but in the meantime I was getting serious hacking accusations in a video game cause I kept hitting heads on everyone :x

after some time i got tired of it and posted an image of my "aimbot" which was just my mouse :b

and now they complain about the class i play (sniper class obviously) \ :v /

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Been away for a bit but in the meantime I was getting serious hacking accusations in a video game cause I kept hitting heads on everyone :x

after some time i got tired of it and posted an image of my "aimbot" which was just my mouse :b

and now they complain about the class i play (sniper class obviously) \ :v /

I love when people bit h like that just because they can't git gud haha :D What Game were you playing?

TY

I love when people bit h like that just because they can't git gud haha :D What Game were you playing?

RA1: A Path Beyond, some FPS/TPS hybrid set in the C&C Red Alert 1 universe. I just find it funny how much shit i get on me in that game for sniping.

when they try it themselves they obviously suck arse cause its so hard to hit targets with bullet drop and no hitscan unlike in CS:GO

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
LiGZAvD.jpg

That feeling when i have to carry two of the champions who i hate being allies with, Katarina and Ezreal, because no matter who plays them, they never feel like they were meant to be ganked, and when i do gank for them, i just take their kills.

https://streamable.com/5ekm0

TY

Kids these days are playing some new game called "Runescape" I hear, actually.

I rather play roblox than playing runescape

Gonna try to find my PS2 copy of 007 Nightfire someday maybe... and maybe find something that can play the sodding disc aswell now that i think of it

TY

Last time I was in college (this year) there were people who still played it like it was their religion

TY

I never really got into Runescape and thats mainly thanks to being hacked when I was like 10 years old.

I just gave up and played more RTS games instead and now im here

Years
BTW, how are you liking RDR2?

It's very good actually, although without really trying to do anything that's particularly different (as you might expect), it just does all of the normal stuff really well. The open world is up there with the best in terms of looks and feeling lived in, unlike a lot of others it isn't overwhelmingly huge (I've used fast travel once in.....i don't even know, a lot of hours). It also has satisfying fishing and horse balls that shrink and grow depending on temperature, very important features. Story is keeping me playing, something that GTA never really did for me. Writing isn't super thick like in the middle aged Japanese gangster series I might have mentioned a little over the last year but it's absolutely making for memorable moments, suppose exactly like the genre of films it's basically recreating. I'm about halfway through the story and I'm expecting a pretty spectacular final shootout.

Back