• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I love Autumn as soon as September exits and October comes in.. and maybe it's just me, but I wish the trees down here in Florida changed colors as well so that they aren't green year-round ):

Though sometimes the trees here do tend to get a little orange-colored if it stays chilly for extended amounts of time (which it has in the past).

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
I love Autumn. Summer is easily my least favorite season - too hot, bugs, everything is busy.. :( I find the perfect temperature to be between 10 and -5 degrees Celsius, so Autumn is pretty good. Winter's the best though, skiing awww yeah :P

Edit: First page woo \o/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
ughh yesss. Cooler temperatures, hoodies, less mosquitos. Autumn is amazing here in Florida. Well when it is cooler. We still get those fun warm temperatures when a heat spell comes by but overall Autumn is one more step slower to winter.

On the downside less pool time. Oh well. :(

Years
Mmmm the amazing thing about autumn in Canada is having none of the hot weather of summer but all of the short shorts :D Oh, also more yoga pants, more appropriate for la fitnesse. And then being Canadian we wear our short shorts all year round, except for the month of February.

Sirfetch’d

I think the most amazing thing is the lower humidity. It is always so hot and humid here and I will be welcoming the cooler temperatures so much. I also love the beautiful colors of the leaves that change, although there isn't so much of that in Alabama.

Years
Hoodiesssssss :3

I seriously can't wait for the days to come when I can wear hoodies and pants. I love dressing for colder temperatures and days without rain and lower humidity in Florida (:

Sirfetch’d

I love hoodies! I wear one everyday once Fall gets here because they are so much more comfortable than a standard jacket and I love being able to put my hands in the front pocket to keep warm :3

Years
It's a perfect mix of cooler air, less humidity, and plenty of Yoga Pants. It's heaven on earth.

Plus I can break out my sexy sweater collection.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of sweaters and hoodies, I really need to make a trip to the mall and pick up a couple for this year as most of mine are getting a little small and faded.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I probably should make a trip to my favorite clothing store, I don't go there often enough and all the clothes in my size will probably be gone, what's worse, they do not have an online store so I can't order them.

For fall I need to buy long sleeve shirts, I seem to never have enough of those, though I have many sweaters. It's probably going to get to that time where it's too cool for short sleeves but too warm for sweaters soonish.

Sirfetch’d

I just ordered a hoodie online which should arrive sometime next week! Too bad I won't need it for another month or two, but it will be good to already have it :D

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I actually wore a hoodie to church this morning! I love hoodies, they're so nice and warm. Plus I have a signature blue hoodie look around this time of year. Even if I get new hoodies, they have to be blue. It's like my trademark.

Sirfetch’d

I like blue hoodies as well because it is my favorite color! However, I will wear one of any color as long as it isn't orange. Don't get me wrong I love the color, but it just doesn't look good on me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Michonne said:
I like blue hoodies as well because it is my favorite color! However, I will wear one of any color as long as it isn't orange. Don't get me wrong I love the color, but it just doesn't look good on me.
I wouldn't wear orange either. It would look really weird with my orange-ish hair. It might look good on some people, but not on me.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Aww you guys get to wear hoodies outdoors! You're making me jelly ;-; My hoodies all hang mostly unused in my closet unless I decide to wear them, which is very unlikely given the everlasting hot and humid weather.

I don't have a blue hoodie. I wants one! :3 Blue is one of my top favourite colours, next to red. Speaking of which, I don't have a red hoodie either... Not like I'll be really needing it anyways~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back