• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oh, a new Dcc. . .

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that the topic is hoodies.
I don't really wear 'em. :x

blue

gucci
Years
I've got several different hoodies, I wear some of them but now that we're coming into the colder months I think I'll start wearing them more often.

Years
Since I'm one of those people who actually choose to dress appropriately depending on how the weather outside is, I'm still dressing in just t-shirts and shorts.. though I really cannot wait for the time to come around when I can wear pants and a hoodie at all.

Sirfetch’d

As much as I am looking forward to cool weather and hoodies, I am not looking forward to wearing pants. I find them so uncomfortable and would much rather just wear shorts all year if possible.

Years
Yay new DCC. :D

I love fall though. Beautiful weather and I can finally start wearing hoodies and my new awesome sneakers.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm not the biggest fan of the summer, so I've literally been counting down to this day. I've always loved fall and winter weather and the ambiance that comes with this time of year. Also it means I don't have to deal with the terrible heat during my drives to school soon enough.

(and winter clothing is just awesome)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh my god, like actually. Walking Dead, XY, my birthday, and some other stuff that escapes me.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS PL0X

Sirfetch’d

Oh my god, like actually. Walking Dead, XY, my birthday, and some other stuff that escapes me.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS PL0X

I know right!! I wish that I could just fast forward through the rest of the month up until the 12th.

Honest

Hi!
Years
There's so much TV to catch up on, though. And isn't Fall the season premier season, anyway? Nng. I need a DVR.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of catching up on TV, I need to finish catching up on Breaking Bad before the finale. Only a little more of season 3 to go before I start 4!

Years
I don't watch a whole lot of TV, and the shows that I do watch I'm all caught up on pretty much.

My parents watch a lot of NCIS though, and they're anticipating the season premiere of that this Tuesday on CBS.

Sirfetch’d

CHASE. I'M STILL ON THE SAME EPISODE FROM LAST TIME. WTF.

And NCIS LA is a pretty amazing show, must admit.

I pulled 2 all nighters watching it because I was so hooked ;; I haven't watched any today though which is surprising.

I've never seen NCIS :[

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I haven't seen NCIS either. I just never got into it.

I don't watch a lot of TV, and all the shows I were into ended their season last Wednesday. Those shows would be America's Got Talent and Big Brother. Other than those shows, I don't really watch TV much.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've seen only one of their episodes. Well, I haven't actually seen it, but I had it on TV while I was doing some work on my computer. I've watched a lot of Law & Order episodes in my high school government class, though. It was a criminal show, just like NCIS.

I don't watch too many TV shows either, unfortunately. I only watch a few sport shows on occasion and also some cartoon shows, like Adventure Time and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. d:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
NCIS is alright, however I find it nothing special. It does seem to have more humor included than some other crime shows though. Im mostly a fan of Law and Order SVU, I just find it better.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I like NCIS but I never managed to get into it enough to actually follow the show itself. I do enjoy it whenever it comes on television and I happen to catch it though. The crime show I actually followed for a while was Criminal Minds but after missing an episode or two I fell behind and haven't been able to catch up since. The same with Psych but that'll be fixed once the latest season comes out on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back