• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay, you made me curious to see what gelatin was made out of, and now I'm just grossed out :(

The only thing closest I can get to in my family of someone making homemade things is my uncle.. one time we had barbecued pork with him and he made some really delicious homemade barbecue sauce.
    My great aunt makes barbeque sauce that everyone loves. She usually sends it to everyone she knows as a Christmas present. I think everybody likes homemade sauces.

Years
    All this talk of tea and cocoa is making me thirsty. :P Unfortunately I left my favorite tea at school. It's an apple cinnamon black tea, and it's pretty naturally sweet. It doesn't need anything added to it and it's not bitter.

And I realized I enjoy making things from scratch, too. I had to cook for myself over the summer, and I made a lot of soups out of nothing. One of my favorites was my homemade Italian Wedding soup, although I made the meatballs out of ground chicken rather than beef. Also threw in some carrots and spinach and it was quite delicious.

Years
    I'm not a huge fan of tea. I haven't had a flavor yet that I really enjoy, but if someone offers me a cup, I'm always up for trying new flavors. On the other hand, hot chocolate was crafted by God and given to humans. Yes, it's that good. XD
    I wasn't a huge tea person - or really any kind of tea person, I would avoid it - up until a few years ago. Not sure what prompted me to actually try it again, but while I'm not the biggest drinker of it there are times now when I'm like okay want tea now grrr. GIVE TEA. Although I know one kind I keep around, a box of chamomile, I keep not so much because I like the flavor (although I do), but because it's one of the few things that will calm me whenever I need calming. :(

(Thinking about flavors though, we found this chocolate chai tea while we were out shopping the other week. I swear it makes me feel like I'm drinking a necco wafer, but I like it.)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Tea is so amazing. I usually put lots of sugar in it then go with some sliced bread and butter. Godly!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Apple and cinnamon flavored hot tea is the best by far.

Just about anything with cinnamon is.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Cinnamon flavoured jelly beans are not the best by far. In fact I'd go so far as to say they came directly from Satan as a means of conversion by ingesting the Unholy Spirit of Fire.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wasn't such a huge fan of tea when I was younger, but now I am. I drink them every morning. Yes, every. n__n As JNathan said, they taste awesome with bread. With rusks, they taste even better. As for marshmallows, I don't like them at all. Don't know why, but whenever I put them into my mouth, I always feel like throwing up.

Years
    The only candy I like to have at this time of year is candy canes.. and I still dunno when I'm gonna open up the one my dad gave me from his job. I just wish I was able to get more than one though haha

Years
    I'll eat any old jelly bean. Not the black ones though cuz they taste bad hahahaha.
    Used to be that I didn't mind eating the black ones. They weren't my favorite but unlike anybody else in the household, I didn't just leave them in the bowl to throw out.

...This changed eventually when I got tired of them because people would basically leave ALL the black jellybeans for me at once. <_< Yeah I know I'll eat them, but uh. I like the other flavors guys.

Years
    Black beans themselves are delicious. Chipotle <3 Why art thou so pricey?

I'm drooling thinking about Chipotle. I wish I didn't have to drive to the mall to go there. It's only a 15 minute drive, but I have to go through downtown, which is always awful.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I've been wanting Chipotle for weeks ;; I just need to bite the bullet and go get the damned thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back