• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous, (Roaring 20's)

stringzzz

Banned
Days
  • Dear anonymous,
    Why do you try to fight for the rights YOU want, seemingly unaware that ____???____ aren't needing or even wanting these rights for themselves, don't you think that's selfish? I can't even speak up for how I feel about this anymore, because I now have to hide in the shadows, probably rotting away, hopefully not turning into the monster they make me out to be, that they desperately want to prove I am. But, I am not. Still, I hide in the shadows, no longer trying to fight anymore. I just want to live a good life, but I got sucked into that selfish fight myself and pretty much spiraled my life into a dark abyss.

P.S. It's not the same anymore, I'm not the same me. I could be labeled by this and that from them, but I now laugh at the feeble attempts to make me look like a monster. But, I can't laugh at the fight THOSE OTHERs are attempting, because innocent people are being hurt in the process. Dear anonymous, please stop doing that to them it is truly a selfish act, why not live a wholesome life instead? I promise you can still be happy like that, I have no doubt about it.

Years
  • Da,

I hate the way you kept touching me that day. It didn't feel friendly, it felt creepy. My neck and back are not yours to stroke. I don't want your mouth on me. You being there looming over me, not able to take a hint that I don't want this attention, and that you're stepping on my boundaries and making me super uncomfortable honestly made me despise the whole party with a burning rage, and wish I had never gone. Days after those moments had passed I still felt so mortified, stressed and literally sick to my stomach, I thought all that would pass if I didn't think about it too much, and it kinda did for awhile, but now all these feelings of exposure, revulsion and loathing towards you are suddenly coming back with fresh pains. I keep getting man-handled again and again in my head. Do you get off on making women feel violated and powerless?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Many years ago we were best friends. The bestest of friends, in fact. In a time where I trusted no one, I put my trust in you. I put my trust that you would always be there, unlike the others who found me annoying and made me reduce myself to nothing. But for the past decade you, too, have been absent. I'm not saying this to blame you, because I know I made mistakes, and even if I hadn't, I'm not entitled to be in your life.

However, as former best friends and lovers at one point, I wish I could know why. I also wish I could say a final farewell to you, as I plan to move across the country. I understand closure doesn't always happen, and I understand I'm not entitled to it... But I am hurting so bad right now as I just saw you closed the final door for that to potentially ever happen.

I hope you have a good, happy life. I've cried over you many times, let this be the last time I have to. I just want to say farewell, as I, too, move on with my life.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    DA,

Why are you so annoying? At times you seem sensible, and then other half of the time you're just this annoying person who makes me get up from whatever I am doing just to show me a stupid reel, keeps calling out my name even when I'm listening to something on my headphones until I feel it must be something urgent and I stop what I'm doing, only to be greeted with a "fuck you", or some insensible slur which just... IDK, annoys me a lot, like dude, just stop. And the moment I say anything, you leap up from across the room and start yelling at me and you might think that's funny, but seriously, I really hate it.

I also despise this "alpha male" or "masculine" personality of yours which involves flexing your muscles during every conversation or not talking to someone just because they stood up to you and told you how annoying you get at times, or the fact that the word "sorry" is not in your self-inflated egofest of a dictionary.

Just please, learn the fact that other people have feelings and not everyone is going to laugh on a joke with you. You might be a good person and you do show caring qualities at times, but I hate to say you're an awful roommate.

Years
  • Dear A,

It was lovely to talk to you yesterday in the deli. I don't buy things there as often as I would like, just now and then as a treat, because I can't afford it otherwise, but for some reason you remember me, and knew exactly what I would buy as soon as I came to the window, and getting ready to package up a special something for me, even though you probably see hundreds of people every day. You not only seem to be observant but radiated kindness and had so many great smiles for me too and polite things to say. Thanks you for being there. I didn't notice until after I had checked out at the counter and was loading my shopping bags into the car that the pizza you sold me had a sticker for a different price tag, making it half the cost of what I think it normally was. Maybe it was just a holiday discount, but I think it was you doing something nice.

I tried to pay it forward when I saw a musician in the parking lot next door, who needed donations for his rent and medical care for his children. I gave him all the change I had left, hoping maybe I would make somebody else's day, the way you made mine. Continue to stay awesome.

Last edited:

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired. I feel like this is such a bitchy thing and I know I'm not in charge of how you spend your time but I'm just confused and exhausted. I'm tired of saying stuff and knowing that you didn't bother to read half of it and just try to make some arguing point against me. I'm tired of how you'll play something without paying any attention to the dialogue and then be upset you don't know what the story is about or who the characters are and blame the game because "I didn't feel like reading all that". I don't wanna hear "this game sucks" because you didn't bother to pay attention to it. I've given up on the idea that you'd care about anything I'd recommend to you because this has happened so many times and it doesn't feel like you take it seriously or just end up saying it's bad because you didn't pay attention. I'm done being with the things I like being mocked and I'm done with just seeing you talk about how "this thing sucks". Just go do whatever, I guess.

Years
  • Time heals all wounds, or at least, that's what they say. The truth is, for me this day gets harder and harder every year. The older I get, the frailer I become, the more I think about you, and the more I wish you were here. I miss you so, so, much.

in the shade
    of an old sycamore
    suddenly
    our love has become
    just ashes in the breeze

I love you. Till we meet again <3

Back