• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Dear "Anon"

I don't know which one of you changed the splash but I hope you didn't lose the code for it since neither me or Nah can code for ****. :)

Or... we could keep this glorious new'un. Go on!

DA,

Just because I can be ditzy and lack common sense doesn't mean I'm a complete idiot. I hope the next person you try to manipulate doesn't fall for it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    da,

What are you waiting for?

da,
    An explanation would have been nice, but so is just being able to talk with you again without feeling guilty for some unknown reason. So I won't question it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad I've finally let go of you. It's opened my eyes up to new possibilities. You'll always be my friend, never forget that.

=============================================================

Dear Anonymous,

I know I've come out of the blue and I know that you probably don't know what to think of my recent attitude, but trust me, I'm not looking back this time and I hope that you'll give me a chance to show you the real me that I've had buried all these years.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA,

Don't lecture me on how I spend my money when you get everything given to you. Just don't.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Da,

I'm sorry, I don't know how it started and I can't seem to stop now. I don't want to. I just hope I'm not stepping on toes - I really just want to help.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    DA,
    I don't know what happened. I don't know why I feel miles away sitting next to you. I want it to stop.

DA,
    Please pull it together and soon. I feel like I'm slowly losing the ground below me.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

This would be the first time I ever write a letter to you. Well, recently my dad and I had some arguments about my computer usage, well yeah I'm quite a PC gamer and my dad dislikes it. I reduced a lot of playing computer games and use the computer wisely like, surfing the net for info and PC.

But, my dad does not notice it and keeps thinking that I always play computer games.In addition, I always had some aggression feelings when talking this with him. I tried to calm down when arguing with him, because he was quite a bad temper person. It is not good to make him bad, he could do something bad , for instance he threw away the keyboard furiously.

But, the thing is, I just going for light gaming and I'm not like a hardcore gamer who always play games until wee hours. Yes, I was, but I had changed, I have a real life.

I do hope I have a better solution beside continue arguing.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    DA,

I told myself that I'd never let anyone make me feel worthless again, so please, don't give me a reason to think that you don't care. I can't do this again, I just can't.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    DA,

You're the only one who understands me completely, thank you! I love you and speak soon.

Love,
    your fool.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    DA,

give me a reason to hold on because i swear i'm done here

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    DA,

If you know what you're doing is wrong then don't apologize, just don't do it.

DA,

I've done nothing to deserve someone like you in my life, and how unconditionally you care about me is constantly surprising.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    da,

honestly, what do you want from me? how do you say those things so easily when they dont even mean anything to you? please, stop. i cant take all this anymore. if you want something more from us tell me now, but dont act like youre interested only to go to someone else's bed later that same night.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA

I was so, so happy to hear you're doing so well. I've been worried about you for so long and now I feel like we both have closure. Keep doing awesome!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Fool,

I'm still remaining hopeful. Hopefully, we'll get back together eventually.

P.S. I wish the same for my good friend, who's in the same position like us.

Your Idiot.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    dear existence.

ever since i was little you made me feel "important". ive lived through events you'd only find in works of fiction, and you made it clear i was a protector. i was young, naive sure it was all in my head i failed to listen... twice. I cost two people their lives because i failed to follow directions. what kind of greater power puts that kind of responsibility on someone so young? by the time i was out of high school id seen demons and felt the spirits of thousands gathered around me, had threats on my life. and saved others from the same on their own. what is my end game? what is all this working tword am i just here to help as many as i can, or as i fear am i just being tempered for a greater challenge ahead. and most of all, why am i alone in this. why must i hide who i am from everyone till these facts are irrefutable by even the most hardened skeptics.

i dont want to be alone anymore.

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Fool,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your presence really means a lot! Yeah, you don't have to response. Just sit there, just like that. Simply read my messages.

P.S. Don't forget to unread my messages.
    Love,
    Your Idiot

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Dear new... "job"

even though the first time i saw you, all i could think about was how gorgeous you are.
    i was worried by you and the things you do...i avoided you... but when i felt it was my job to help you ( even though it pisses me off when i have these feelings) i gave you my number, i let you in. and the next day true to my intuition i did in fact save you. i spent the rest of the day with you making sure you were ok, helping you get things sorted out and i realized i absolutely adore you. things haven't been easy, for either of us i know. but as i lay on top of you goofing around with you i realized you dont push people away because you want to be alone, you do it because you want someone to fight hard for you, because you know you wont be able to take it if they leave.

i wont let you down. ill be here for about a year longer i think. and ill do my best to be that person for you.

i wish i could express myself to you.. or anyone so you'll understand me and what i do. but there is simply no way to express it without sounding crazy. "god talks to me, i have super powers, im precognitive.. or even that i just have a heightened empathy."

ill simply post those thoughts here so im not the one doing the pushing.

i have a love for you that i have for every one of my "jobs" and as long as im in your life, ill do my best to help you no matter what that might mean.

Back