• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA,
    I grew an extra heart for you, jsyk. It was necessary. I guess I am a time lord now and that's cool.

DA,
    :B <3 r u readin this u stalkr

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I know she left me for you, even though she's says that's not why. I don't mind, maybe you're better for her than me, and that's cool. I have no hard feelings towards either of you. However, she's my best friend, and if you hurt her you and I are going to have some serious issues. I know you, you're a predator to women. You pick them up when they're low and then when you have them at their highest you drop them if you can't get any sex out of them. I'm not stupid and I see what you're doing. If you hurt her you and I are going to have issues. Very very big ones.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I may not be a worthless piece of trash, I may not be a dangerous mother ****er who beats the crap out of someone for just looking at me funny, but I'm not who you want me to be.

I didn't befriend people in the crowd you're hoping I did, I don't make an ass of myself in public, and I haven't made a specific achievement you undoubtedly hope I made numerous times. That's the main reason why I tell you hardly anything about my past.

I distance myself from you for numerous reasons; you're way too immature for my enjoyment, you think your friends will shame you and reject you if they learn you try to spend time with someone who hasn't made the over-glorified achievement I'm hinting at, and your expectations of me are ludicrous. You yourself would openly insult me and humiliate me in public if you learned of this.

We're college students, we are not high school kids and the principles of social interaction are completely different here. Those who attend college care nothing for this kind of thing anymore, and you no longer need social approval for anything, yet you still care about this nonsense.

I don't want you in my life, I've dealt with people who haven't grown up for far too long, and I can't count on you ever maturing.

I really am dreading the day when you find out about my history. The infantile reaction you'll give out in front of other adults and the embarrassment that comes with it will be truly disturbing.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    DA,

When you went into detail about your disease last night I felt like crying. That's rare for me. I love you, man x

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

If you have to justify that what you're doing is for my wellbeing, then you've convinced me that you're just being selfish and imposing and ignorant. I can take care of myself better than you so royally fuck off.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen yesterday
    Dear Anon,

I'd apologize to you, but I know you won't apologize in your part in the conflict, and instead would just take it as a personal victory. So as much as I wish we could have the good times back, I don't want all the bad that comes with it. Peace be with you, unless you ever try to contact me again. Which I know you won't.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymouses,

I'm sorry I had to leave that way. I didn't want to, but the pressure was too unbearable for me. I wish you guys all the best in your lives, personal or otherwise. See you guys whenever.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    Dear Anon,

Why'd you have to ruin my day less than 30 seconds before I left work?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    DA

Please do not correct my grammar while making a blatant grammar error in the very sentence you are uttering. Please do not tell me to remember to always only ever write 2-line headlines and 4-line leads when your page is choke-full of 3-line headlines and 5 and even 6-line leads. Please do not berate me for "leaving one blank line" somewhere when your page had a ginormous white chunk at the bottom. I appreciate your advice, but it's hard for me to take your reprimands seriously when you keep making all the mistakes you warn me about every day.

At least I do learn. Whenever I come to work, I still see all your mistakes there, week after week. I'm taking pictures of them, btw, in case you ever need me to point them out to you :)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    da,

you look totally shallow when you consider that getting followers from slander a good thing. it most certainly isn't a situation to take advantage of.

da,

you need to learn to let things go and move on. i'm really tired of hearing about it from you. i'm really tired of having to explain things to you over and over again. just deal with it and move on. not everyone is going to like you; you have to accept that.

da,

i hope you feel better and don't abandon everything. it's a shame that a couple of bad eggs can ruin things for you and you would be sorely missed if you left because of them.

da,

maybe you've just been feeling your other character lately, but idk. even without that, it just seems like you don't enjoy talking to me as much anymore, which is a shame because we used to talk so much. i guess i'm a bit paranoid considering who else you talk to. mm. or maybe i did something wrong...?

da,

i'm sorry. i was broken before i even got to you. i've been broken from the start. don't worry. i'll struggle alone from now on. if that's what you want.

Last edited:

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

That your future could be completely different from your past should not be a source of anxiety. Perhaps the line you've carved for yourself thus far can take a sharp turn - take excitement from it! If a new love emerges, see what happens if you give it some oxygen. People change their occupations in life all the time. Don't be bound by the investments of the past.

Zakariya

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry that my attitude towards what you want me to do upsets you, though you're going to have to accept that I'm an adult who just wants to live his life without anyone else dictating it. You have the option to do your own dirty work yourself, and there's no consequence for doing so.

I fully get that it's a pain in the ass, but you can do it. You're not a little kid who can't take care of herself and is fully dependent on other people to get things done, you can do everything you want me to do by yourself.

Take care of this mess by yourself if you don't want me to have this edgy, pissed off attitude around you. Right now I have to tend to someone who needs my assistance, and you're really not fucking helping by nagging at me.

If you want us to have an actual friendship, just respect me. Really, it's much easier than you think it is.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    DA,

I don't get angry. I should, but I never do. You say it's a blessing, but sometimes it feels more like a curse.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Sometimes, I wish things were different. Sometimes I wish things weren't as they were, but I know you'd invalidate my struggles if I told you anything, so I won't even bother. Sigh.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Don't you dare imply my friends aren't real. This isn't the early 2000s where the internet was a "scary" place. Also, don't treat me like a child just because I have high functioning autism. I'm an adult, I expect you to treat me like one. Just because I like to do things my own way, doesn't make me a child. And why are you telling me to use "shorter words?" I can't control my weird speaking quirks. Also, don't bullshit me with this "favorite" crap. Bet you say that to everyone you work with. Don't lie.

Zakariya

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I may not know you thoroughly, but I didn't think you were stupid enough to sit on your ass all day patrolling random parts of the internet just to police what I do when it doesn't have any effect on your life at all...for over six god damn months!

Given the amount of time you've wasted, I'm surprised you didn't locate me on PokeCommunity yet (let alone find it, or any Pokemon site for that matter). But maybe I shouldn't be surprised since you clearly have the logic of a toddler.

I realize that you have even less of a life than the trolls who make Youtube accounts just to harass people, though even they would realize that some internet person making content for video games they don't legally own wouldn't plunge them into complete despair.

So I don't get how I'm making you suffer when you have absolutely no idea on what my daily schedule consists of, let alone what I'm actually doing with the games I make content for. I haven't posted anything on the site you commonly lurk around, and you're already acting like I unleashed a something that's going to cause Armageddon.

I know you're a complete idiot, but you're not so stupid that you can't understand what you're wasting by spending so much time trying to pester an internet person who is in no way harming you at all.

Whether there's something after death or not, wasting hours every day just looking for an opportunity to pester someone for such moronic reasons is not a good way to live your life. You're getting nothing done, and people are definitely going to forget about you.

You won't be making any significant achievements, you won't make any contributions to society, and you probably won't be in the world that long since you're living a completely sedentary life style (in case you don't know, that shortens your life span).

Why you're not in an assisted living community for the disabled is beyond me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Dear anon,

What makes you think I love you? You have never been there for me in my life (maybe once) but you constantly degrade my appearance, lie, and try and get away with shit you shouldn't be in the first place. I don't want to accept the facts of your actions and what you have caused, but I have to and I'd rather move on. If you were close to me I would be able to say I love you back in return without any hesitation.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

I'm done with you. Toxic friends are hard to get away from, but I've managed it. I've got myself a group of people who I actually like and who actually like me back. I don't need to endure insults or taunts coming my way just because we're coasting off the decline of our friendship from 4 years ago.
    Bye.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Maybe you don't see what you do to me. Maybe you don't see how much I care about you. If I haven't proven it to you by now, then you don't even deserve to be around me. For all the shit I've done with you and for you if you can't see what you mean to me and I don't mean anything to you anymore, then so be it. Get out of my life. I need you and I want you, but if you cause more damage than harm, get out. I've been there for you, I've helped you all I can, but now you won't even listen to my advice anymore. I hope he hurts you at this rate. You listened to me and your sister for once, and you cut him off. For a day. Now, something has changed and you've gone back. I can't watch you hurt yourself anymore. At least not if you don't care about me anymore. You mean so much to me and I love you more than anyone else on this world, but you don't seem to notice it. So leave me alone, I don't want to watch you go down like that. Just know, I won't be there to catch you this time.

EDIT
    =======
    Dear Same Anonymous As Before,
    I'm glad you're gone. See you in hell.

Last edited:
    Back