• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dear santa,

Years
  • Only things I asked for were new converse and fallout 4, everything else a surprise, its more fun that way as an adult I think.. My mum was all excited cause she's bought me some pokemon stuff so will be cool to find out what.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I asked for a new headset on my secret Santa, but that's honestly it. I really don't want or need much this year, I'd much rather give.

Years
  • Honestly, nothing. I don't really need anything or want so I guess just some nice sweater and boots for the winter.
    I'm not fussy really I appreciate anything I get.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm really hoping for the beat solo 2s in white or silver. my headphones have a short in them and idk how i'll make it through the rest of the year without headphones. that or these super cute boots from zappos would be awesome.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • What do you want for Christmas?

I remember as a kid I would hate getting clothes for Christmas (I was a kid, don't hold my ungratefulness against me okay!), nowadays I'm happy with anything and even nothing. If it's clothes though, I'm ecstatic haha. If I absolutely had to choose my ultimate gift it would be a nice watch or something; I really really appreciate nice watches.

Last edited:

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    for christmas I would like my rainbow username back >:(

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Honestly money for clothes.
    i'm too indecisive to pick some out at random, because i'm really picky about it.

Also @Thepowaofhax to smile?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I'd like to get a talking Victini plush (yeah, it actually does exist), a new handycam/camcorder and some amiibos like Kirby, Pikachu and Lucina for Smash Bros.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I have asked for a Chromecast because I recently brought myself a new TV so I want to be able to share stuff to it and watch streams etc. through Twitch, but to be honest that is about it maybe a few clothing items, Although I just treated myself to a 3DS XL with Omega Ruby and Pokémon Y so I am going to be busy over the next few weeks ^_^

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Don't do Christmas, but if I did, I'd wish for peace on earth or something, I dunno. I could use a stronger PC, but I doubt Santa's wallet allows for that. Besides that, I don't have material wishes, really.

Back