• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dear santa,

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what's on your wish list this year?

Sirfetch’d

I really want a wii u but my mom just bought me a new 3ds since mine broke so I might not ask for that. Maybe just $$$ tbh

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^you could use the money to buy a Wii U :D

A camera, tbh. I really, really want to get back into photography, and even though my phone takes good pictures, I want to take pictures in a professional manner, ya know?

Also, money, clothes, and a new hair straightener.

Years
    A fitbit Charge HR and a new comforter/sheets set for my bed, ahaha. And gift cards to some of my favorite stores like H&M or Nike so I can get some gear.

Years
    Am I really the only person who doesn't have an actual wishlist? I guess I just don't care much about Christmas gifts as much compared to when I was younger.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    I really want a wii u but my mom just bought me a new 3ds since mine broke so I might not ask for that. Maybe just $$$ tbh

I want you to get a wii u, as does everyone on the battle server.. Would love to race you!

Also I'm hoping for a steam or a nintendo gift card to buy games with, some shopping money, maybe a good smartphone, maybe some nice leggings..

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    A fitbit Charge HR...
    Haha, I just bought one of those today for my boyfriend. Wrapped it up and got it under the tree just before he got home.

...honestly I kind of want one for myself now.

I'd rather have an Apple Watch though. I think they're waaaay overpriced and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get one, but hey, that's what these threads are for, right? Just gettin' my wishes out there. Also, I wouldn't mind a little cash. Living paycheck to paycheck certainly has its drawbacks, and it'd be nice to have a little stability outside of working myself to death.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm one of the worst people to shop for because I almost never have an actual wish list. I don't really want anything else, so people don't exactly like shopping for me, haha.

I guess a few movie posters of my favorite movies would be really cool. I already have one for District 9, and adding more to that would be sweet.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I don't care about getting a new gaming console, games or anything fancy.

Just please give me socks. I will legit be the happiest person ever to get socks. Socks with no holes please.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    if santa would come and pay my student loan debts that would be just super

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    a PS4 and a laptop are my Annual Reach Items, and they both have been for the past couple years. maybe this year's the year.... other than that I have some books, some games, some posters, and clothes on my list. nothing too, too exciting.

Back