• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Οk got you gabe. Also this is now run by pokespam?! *OMG pirates do exist*
    * sarcasm *

We've taken over the management of this thread ever since Hiidoran killed his DP Hacking Forum. Nothing Official, but we've maintained and tried to keep the order in it.

Without us, this thread would have gone to the noobs and spammers months ago.

Years
  • We've taken over the management of this thread ever since Hiidoran killed his DP Hacking Forum. Nothing Official, but we've maintained and tried to keep the order in it.

Without us, this thread would have gone to the noobs and spammers months ago.

and without me, the random "hey wouldn't it be cool if..." that is pokespam wouldn't exist :P anyway, we're not trying to take over, but we are the most active posters here

Years
  • pfft, a toolbox. theres not even a map editor, anyeon can do this crap
    Try to do it yourself with only a rom and a computer!Because we all believe that the brain has said buh-bye a long time ago.Now go eat your pride and make a map editor yourself with full polygon and 3d graphics editor in just a year.Back on topic,I think I found some tools off google a long time ago,but I forgot the links to them.I am off to search for those tools now.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • "diamond hacker1983" you just got owned by pokespam and members of this thread,
    I would recommend you not to post anything like that again.
    thanks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Today I realized a thing practising with diamond and pearl thingy32 works with diamond and pearl but it is necessary to have one special tabla someone can do it or since(as,like) it is done

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    great work id love to help u guys man i love u plz

heres what i have done so far on my route edtior

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • Every one is trying their hardest, so there's no reason to call us "lazy"
    because there have already been programs released,
    just check in the tools section!

Anyway...
    Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl has 3D blocks
    that might be a bit different from RSE and FRLG,
    but I know there is a way to control the polygons...
    but I don't know what it is though...
    I know there might be movement permissions though.
    Because I've found out there are some invisible walls in some areas,
    like on Acuity Lakefront on the top left part of the map
    where there is a puddle which is a smaller version of Lake Acuity
    you can walk there but there are some invisible walls...
    Here's a Screenshot
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

You do know to get their you need walk through walls on right?
    Of course there is movement position data, its been in every other game, even if we cant edit the singular tile ones. Some are just automated.

Plus, mapping and scripting in diamond and pearl will be much more difficult than in other games.

Inserting buildings would have a whole new factor, considering the blocks are 3d, youll need to insert two side images and a birds eye image and then adjust the system to convert certain parts to create a 3d image, if you understand.

If you've noticed all the events in diamond and pearl, some look fairly difficult to make, such as animations happening during movement positions.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You also have to remember that the area in the screenshot was never meant for you to have access it. So naturally it may have to oddities in it.

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • Whoa! D/P Hacking. That's awesome, I've been absent for a while and now this! Hooray! I wish you all the best of luck, I love you guys, I'm going to try hacking the things you have tools for now (even though I myself am avery newbie hacker) , thanks a lot.

Whoa! D/P Hacking. That's awesome, I've been absent for a while and now this! Hooray! I wish you all the best of luck, I love you guys, I'm going to try hacking the things you have tools for now (even though I myself am a very newbie hacker) , thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • Where's the fun in me telling you all of this? :D

very true thethethethe,
    but use TileED 2002 0.64 build, "Dialseus SSJ6"
    I think it's a little more user-friendly
    But find the offsets yourself :)
    believe me,
    I have a whole sheet of offsets for it
    If I gave you them you wouldn't learn it would you? :D

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • very true thethethethe,
    but use TileED 2002 0.64 build, "Dialseus SSJ6"
    I think it's a little more user-friendly
    But find the offsets yourself :)
    believe me,
    I have a whole sheet of offsets for it
    If I gave you them you wouldn't learn it would you? :D

Fine. I though only need the offsets of the pallette in introduction and offset of rowan

Years
  • the actual map editor program hasn't even started yet, i'm still working on some positioning of 3d objects, then it'll probably be started.

Cid

Years
  • And I thought hacking RSE and FRLG was common... I can't believe they're hacking DP already...

Anyway, I'd love to see the different tools used to hack it... Since it has 3D graphics, it may be hard...

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    great work id love to help u guys man i love u plz

heres what i have done so far on my route edtior

Actually that's just a joke program. It just shutdowns your computer when you click the save button. Check out this string I found on the binary:

C:\Users\ Michael\Docume nts\Visual Studio 2 005\Projects\roflpretend virus\roflpretendvirus\obj\Release\renamer outes.pdb (spaces added to prevent URL detecting, cause that is not an URL)

And this one too:

ShutDown /f

Hope this helps :-)
    fincs

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back