• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hate anyone?

Years
    I'm a really forgiving person, and pretty empathetic so I find it extremely hard to hate anyone ever. I just find it too easy to understand them in a sense.
    Although, to speak generally, I can't handle people who are a-holes for no reason other than to just be huge jerk to people. I wanna punch 'em haha

Super Skitty

Up up and away~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Nah, hating someone won't hurt them, or fix what they did to you. It'll just make you less happy. I try to avoid feelings like that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Do I actually hate anyone? No. I hate it when people do things but actually hating a person is not really something I do. Really dislike them because they're annoying and need to go home? Yes. But I can't say that I have ever downright hated someone to the point I would froth at the mouth if I saw them or something.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
    I can never actually hate someone I don't know why that happens. I normally hate what they do or strongly dislike but that's always personal opinion. The only thing I guess I would hate is someone treating other people horribly.

Yukari

But to the point where you'd actually give up the freedom of living your own life to show the world how much hate you hold towards them? Questionable.
    I don't want to kill him to "show the world how much hate I hold towards them," I want to kill him because of the three first degree crimes he committed against someone very close to me. I don't care if that justify that or not.

But he's in prison right now and he won't be getting out for about 30 years, so I don't have to worry about killing him for a long time.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    No hate, but I am really annoyed by one specific online person that will be nameless... Tbh, I hate how they are so pretentious and can't seem to follow things that we've already talked about very clearly, and DONT get me started on THAT thing god =-=

Years
    I don't want to kill him to "show the world how much hate I hold towards them," I want to kill him because of the three first degree crimes he committed against someone very close to me. I don't care if that justify that or not.

But he's in prison right now and he won't be getting out for about 30 years, so I don't have to worry about killing him for a long time.

Haven't had any experience remotely close to yours, but I can only imagine what that could do to a person, family and friends.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    THE ONLY ONE I HATE IS YOU CHASE.

Joking aside, I never really was the person that would hate someone, I've been friends with everyone I know and on the PS Server though they don't admit that cause they're so tsundere(Chase included) but if its about being hated that's a different thing. I tend to bring things a little to far with revenge jokes and all that kind of stuff so in result I'm a neutral for some people in class but hey. You can never please them all.

Years
    Hate is such a strong word to use against someone.

I don't hate people at all, but if they get on my nerves, then I'll probably dislike them and tell them what I feel is wrong. Other than that, if that fails, then I'll just stop being around them and only think about them.

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    I dislike (not hate) quite a few people in my school, which is normal I guess. But in real life I have a different personality than I do here. On here I express my thoughts, opinions and really just say whatever the heck is on my mind. In real life, I'm more quite and prefer to keep to myself, leading some people to tease me on a everyday basis, I wouldn't call it bullying, it just gets annoying when people think that you can call me a best friend for a joke. One day, if I'm famous I'm going to show these people who I really am.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Hate? No. Strongly dislike? Absolutely.

There are people both here and irl that I don't like at all and I try my best to have the bare minimum interaction possible with them. I'm much more tolerant offline than online though, surprisingly, so it takes a lot more for me to absolutely dislike you offline, and I'm probably more willing to give some leeway and talk to/do things with people I don't really like. It's a lot easier to just flat out avoid people online though than it is offline, so that's part of it too.

Bay

Years
    Not total hate, but I dislike/held a grudge towards a few people that hurt me. There would be a couple times in middle and high school where I used to be in a group but then they would leave me without much explanation . Probably it's silly to still think about that now as high school tends to be common for that sort of stuff, but yeah.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeeeah, I can hate on people. It's not very fun. I used to hate a roommate after getting to know them for a while. I wish it wasn't how I reacted but it was.

Not sure if anybody hates me. Probably.

Years
    Yeah there's a lot of people I hate to be honest :/
    I'm not ashamed to feel that way but sometimes I wish that was the kind of person who could just let things go but bad things tend to stick with me for a very long time.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    I can only think of maybe three people that I legitimately hate, and these people have been forgiven multiple times for being insufferable bags of shit. I eventually stopped forgiving them and now I will never feel otherwise. They're just bad people and nothing will change that.

Years
    There are very few people ever I could claim to hate at any given point in time, and as of right now I couldn't honestly say I hate anybody. The closest anybody's come to that recently is a guy I met elsewhere online and had to hang around for a few months since he ended up as part of the same group I was in. This was a guy I never got along with in the first place, since he was by far the biggest jerk I've ever met, bar none. I might have been able to stand him before, but once he started deciding to take potshots at me to my face (and his shots often included rather crude insults and jabs at peoples' worth), nope. Not taking that at all. I'm pretty tolerant and forgiving of a lot of things, but that didn't just cross the line, that pole-vaulted straight over it.

Although I don't hang around him at all now (haven't had any contact with him since...January or so), so any hatred that might have been brewing is gone. I don't like hanging onto that feeling at all - it's a poison I will not suffer - so if I can drop it and forget it I will.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Hate implies that I would waste my time thinking about said person constantly. As such, I try to avoid hating people, although that doesn't mean I don't dislike people who behave arrogant around me, for instance. Another thing that makes me dislike someone even more is when he/she tries to avoid me, when I try to know them better in order to maybe even stop disliking them.

Back