• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hate anyone?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Of the top of my head can't say anyone. I find it hard to hold grudges for more than a day or two. The longest one was a couple of years, and that was some spoiled a-hole bully in middle school who fractured my wrist. He left 2 years later and I'm mostly through it :P

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Of the top of my head can't say anyone. I find it hard to hold grudges for more than a day or two. The longest one was a couple of years, and that was some spoiled a-hole bully in middle school who fractured my wrist. He left 2 years later and I'm mostly through it :P

What about GP?

I don't hate anyone. I used to hate one guy from my neighborhood really badly, because he bullied me in primary school, but than one day he was at a party where I was too, and he is a really nice guy now. Other than that, I don't know if I ever really hated someone. Just annoyances, but not hate at all.

Years
    The only person I hate is the dumb rattata that almost ran over me today.

Sorry.

Instantly, my former room-mate comes to mind. Literally have never wanted to strangle someone so badly after the numerous annoyances she brought along into my life. Biggest one would be holding parties in our suite without our prior knowledge, expecting the sober ones to clean up either after everyone has left or the morning of; she never cleaned her dishes after eating, left them in the sink for long periods of time; and bought a dog into the apartment, which was an issue since no pets were allowed in the building, period. She just made that summer a living hell and I was ecstatic to know she dropped out following that term.

Years
    I only hate those people who have done something bad to me, either they hurt me physically or mentally.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hate really isn't that strong of a word. I could give you some strong words and hate isn't among them.

But no I don't hate anyone that I can think of lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm awfully forgiving so even if you do me wrong I'd never hate you. :V

Now people I don't really like? Yeah, but they're typically people I don't feel strongly about or see often so that's why.

Lucid

I personally find hate a strong word. While words change meaning over time, hate is still a powerful word to me, mostly because there are few words to match it's intensity. I associate it with being vindictively, disgustedly appalled with an intense passion for something or someone, bitter too. Dislike is more loose, it's more of an "oh, I don't care for em". Hate is a very strong word imo, same as love. I find like or dislike represents how I feel about things... and indifference makes up the rest. I'm extreme with feelings. Not that I may throw the word around from time to time without thinking. I only really hate one person, even so, I don't put any energy towards it, I just don't want any interaction. It really takes a lot for me to really hate someone.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Myeeeeeh. I dislike people. Of course I do, everyone does. Hating people? That's not really something I do. Hell, I try not to even dislike anyone, and give everyone a chance.

Saying that, I've thought of one person I wouldn't give a single chance to if I met them, and that's my (biological) dad. He can go to hell and let's be done with it. Though I don't hate him. Hate requires that I actually care.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Indifference is worse than hate. So I don't bother hating people anymore; it wears me out psychologically. I just do not acknowledge their existence and carry on with my life. I am pretty sure I have haters, but whatever.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Yeah there are some people I hate and wouldn't mind if they disappeared.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't like *some* people that I know offline, but hating? Yeah, I don't hate. Hate is just strong.

Yukari

There is only one person I can truely say I hate. I would kill this man given the chance.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    There are a couple of people here who I dislike, not hate, because I feel they'll have a change of heart someday once they realize they were proven wrong.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I don't really hate anyone honestly, not even those who have dealt the most hurt to me. Rage and hate just aren't emotions that I can hold on to easily. Even in circumstances where I'd be expected to get angry, its a very fleeting feeling that rapidly fades into pity or acceptance. I just don't grasp it that well I guess, idk. I've always been inclined to being more level-headed. I try to understand why something happened rather than just stewing over the fact that it did happen, or why someone would do something hurtful.

As to someone hating me, probably? If a person out there hates me, then I have no idea.

Last edited:
    Back