• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like your coworkers

Sirfetch’d

I am friends with a few of mine, but for the most part I hate my coworkers. Most of them don't do anything correctly and despite being there for years less than some of them, I am constantly fixing their mistakes.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I like a few of them, but its a shame since I don't really work on the same accounts as them. The people I have been working on my accounts with have been awful and make me loathe work at times.

Though sometimes the 3 of us work late together and we'll sit on the couches and get our drinks and talk and have fun while we finish up whatever is keeping us so late. I wish I could work with them more. I start working with one of them more now that I'm transitioning to one of her accounts.

Co-workers really can make or break a work experience.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    I work at a games/movies store, and one of the criteria for working there is some knowledge of both, so all of my co-workers (9 of them {XD}) are really cool people that have similar interests as me. Really makes the work better.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I'm employed with a couple of my friends, but our schedules have only landed on the same day once and one of them quit. As for my other coworkers, its a mixed bag. I dont know any of them well, but most of them are pretty nice and we lend each other a hand when we need it. A few of my coworkers are absolutely horrible people though and make my and other jobs harder because we have to make up for the work the bad people dont do.

Bay

Years
  • My current job the co-workers have been very nice to me. Because of the age gap between me and several of them, I don't get to hang out all that much with them outside of work since they often have families and such.

Years
  • I'm hopefully starting a new job soon and going in on Tuesday to have a chat with the people who work there so hopefully, as for my last job, all the good people left and I was left with people who were completely focused on the work and didn't really create a joyful atmosphere.

Years
  • I like them for the most part. One of my supervisors is naturally loud though so whenever she's trying to tell you how to properly do something it comes off as yelling, which is so unfun to be involved in. @_x Especially when there are students around to witness it.

Another co-worker really seems to hate her job so whenever I have to work with her or relay messages from students who need help with what she handles, it turns into a huge bother. She'd have been fired by now but this is a union so it becomes much much harder to get rid of people.

Otherwise I feel my co-workers are nice. A little hard to connect with some of them since everyone except one person has been there for 5+ years and already have families.

Years
  • Most are okay, but it's not like I want to befriend any of them or see them outside of work. At least they're not as bad as some of the people higher up on the food chain who I actively dislike.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    haven't really had a chance to decide this yet since they... literally don't talk to me. everyone who works in my store must be rly introverted or smth bc we literally do not say a word to each other for our entire time being there. from what i can tell they seem nice enough, but it's awkward to get along with other quiet ppl since there's no one to initiate a conversation... my boss, on the other hand, is a classic ass.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yea, mine are sciency happy dorks like me so we mesh well, age gaps are only weird sometimes when they start talking about their kids and houses etc.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I like my PC co-workers a lot more than my irl co-workers

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    lol this is hilarious based on all the coworker drama happening in my life rn

2 of my coworkers are my best friends, one has been for 10 years

the other two in my department? lol i hate them, they have no work ethic, no common sense, and just want to stand around and talk and get nothing done, which is fine i guess until me and my pals come to work the next day and we have NOTHING

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I like one or two of them. One of them is my best and almost my only friend nowadays, and the other.. well.. she's one of those on-off friends. Only your friend when it's convenient for her. Other than those two, I wish the worst upon my coworkers.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    yeS i'm seasonal but i love my coworkers, we're always going out together. even my managers and supervisors are chill.

Years
  • One of my co-workers when I'm working is also one of my closest friends and I get along reasonably well with most of the others. There's a couple I don't like much but I don't have a burning hatred for them or anything.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • They're all generally okay. I have a few friends and acquaintances and they're easy going to have simple conversations with!

There is probably one or two I don't much care for because one likes to complain a lot, and the other tends to butt heads and boss people around (even when she's absolutely wrong). Still, I don't really hate them; I think I'm friendly terms with them, fortunately? But I don't really like to be alone with them. xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've never had a job where I didn't like my coworkers.

There are a few from each job I've had that I don't particularly care for, but others make up for that.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I loved the team of staff I had at the store where I previously worked, such a nice group of people. We all got along, there was no bitching, it was great. It helped the store run a lot more smoothly too.

Then I got moved to a new place, a bigger store with more staff, and honestly the staff here are a mixed bag. I've gotten rid of a fair few of them, and a couple of them have quit, but it's fine because now i've been left with people who are prepared to work. Add that to the people i've hired and been training the way I want people to be trained, and i've got the makings of a decent little team.

Years
  • I'm a female in a male-dominated industry.
    The eyecandy is fantastic. People enjoy my presence and I think it's because I'm naturally inquisitive and flirty. But, I hate the conversations about sports and modding cars and partying.
    I'd probably hang out with a couple of them outside of work given the chance. As long as it didn't involve alcohol.

Back