• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you look like your parents?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...Yeah, this thread is kind of directed at those who have parents, although other family members count. And if you don't have any relative that you know of, then whoever your guardian is. XD;

But yeah not necessarily everyone looks like their parents and I wondered who looked like theirs/other family members.

I um, used to look like my mother but now apparently I don't anymore, so yay.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, I'm not middle aged, so I would assume that I don't, and I honestly hope that I don't.
    Many people say I look like my brother, but I don't believe them at all.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Dunno why it matters.. xD; but I've always been told I look like my dad, and my mom and I both agree that I look nothing like her.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I don't look a thing like either of my parents, actually. I've heard that remark from every one of my friends I've ever introduced to 'em, so I know it's not just me. :P My half-siblings on the other hand, are the spitting-image of my father, and yet you can somehow tell we're related. Funny that.

Even so, people are beginning to notice the similarities in the way my father and I act now that I'm kinda outta the kiddie pool. I spend a lot of my life away from the guy, and yet we're incredibly alike in so many ways.

Though... if a blood test hadn't said otherwise, I might have been inclined to think I was just a surprise they found on the front porch one morning. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2010
    like father like son

Everybody says i look exactly as my dad but he has black-gray hair while i have dark brown.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • People, especially my grandmother, are always fond of telling me that I look just like a thirty-years-younger version of my dad. Seriously, the only discernable difference between me and photos of him from the early eighties are eye color (I've got brown eyes and he's got hazel eyes)

But hey, that bodes well for future me. He's going past fifty now and he still looks quite young and rugged. XD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Hm.

My dad: 5'10"; dark-brown hair; green eyes; overweight
    ---------- Athritis; hypothyroidism

My mom: 5'5"; dark-brown hair; green eyes; toothpick
    ---------- Hypothyroidism

Me: 5'4"; dark-blonde hair; blue eyes; pudgy
    ---------- Hypothyroidism

People say I have my father's eye shape and my mother's face's form. I see a mirror image when I look at my sister's face, though. Her eyes are green; her hair is brown, and she's a bit gothic. Her face looks like me, though :s

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i'm adopted, my foster mom is Filipino and i'm pretty much white so not at all. my foster dad and i had a lot of similar features though, brown hair and greyish-blueish-greenish eyes being prominent.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    When I was younger, yes, I used to resemble my dad in facial features. Over the years, I've started to look different from everyone in my family. I have a small resemblance with my dad though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have similar traits with my mom. I got my handsome face from her pretty one. =P

My dad is the reason to the hell on my head. My wavy hair is beyond controllable. xD

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I love them. They do everything for me.

Lately, I've been learning to drive and my mom is giving me lessons. She hasn't yelled at me yet. Yeshhh! ;D

EDIT: OH! I thought it said 'Do you like your parents?'

I look more like my dad. I've been starting to get a mustache like his. Shavin' it though. ;D

Back