• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

Years
    As for my 2000th post I would like to make a thread about cigarette smoking. So dear PC...

How many of you DO or DON'T smoke cigarettes?
    If you're smoking, why do you do it?
    What was the major reason you started?
    What kind of cigarettes do you smoke frequently?
    What are your favorites?
    For how long you're doing this?
    How much do you smoke per day?
    Will I find someone who quit smoking a while ago like myself? If yes, what motivated you to quit?

I myself have smoked cigars for 5 years. I had pack for 3 days mostly, my favorite ones were West Silver and Lucky Strikes. I started gradually smoking less and I got to the point that I've been smoking slim cigars and only 1-2 per day, so I thought "why not quit?" and did that 10 months ago. I gained weight after that but I'm working on it now as well :)

You can discuss everything about smoking here. Also you can share your cigarette with other smokers I guess :P

Sirfetch’d

I cannot even be around cigarette smoke as I am pretty allergic to it D: So I don't smoke haha

Years
    Heck no! It may look and feel cool when you first start smoking, but once you sound like you're choking and get smoker's cough then how cool would it be? I'd hate to be dependent on something like that to make me happy.

Years
    Nope! I never have and never will. It's absolutely disgusting and cuts your lifespan.

Who wants to be around someone who smells like that?

Years
    No I would never, my mother went through it and I had to do a lot to get her to finally give up. Smoking's a terrible habit and I feel like it shouldn't ever be a thing.

Years
    I don't. Never got into the habit - a combo of being told as a kid to never start doing so, along with not really having any kind of pressure put upon me to try them. Was never tempted to try them out just because, either. And by now I don't really see myself getting into them.

Plus the smoke from them tends to bother my allergies a bit too much, I would rather not flare those up on purpose. I feel almost like sneezing just thinking about it. :(

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I prolly smoke hookah the most, I just like how social it is yaknow. I've met a lot of awesome people just having hookah sessions at my pad. I also gotta tobacco pipe I use to smoke cavendish which I prefer over cigarettes. otherwise I smoke turkish royals, maybe a pack a week. smoking's fun.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    nope and i never will. my grandma use to smoke a lot, and i always would end up sneezing at her house. i'm pretty sure i'm allergic.

Yukari

After seeing how bad smoking fucked up my grandmother I can honestly say I never want to smoke ever.

Years
    This is something motivating. As far as the thread goes, no one here smokes. Kinda disappointing since there won't be discussion about brands and stuff, but on the other side PC is doing healthy lifestyle. I'm proud of y'all. Keep it up!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I don't do and I don't plan on doing cigs or any kind of smoking. I know I wouldn't like it and I don't want to end up with any long term health problems that could last for the rest of my life.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    After smoking took my grandmother away from me a few years ago, I vowed it's something I would never ever think about doing. A lot of my family has smoked a bunch but many of them are now attempting to kick the habit.

Back