• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Now we just need giant swords that are way too big for us to carry, and energy pouring out of our bodies. We'll be the real anime.

I've been building excitement for this for five episodes already.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Oh goodness, a nightmare over PC?! Wonder what it might have been about... D:

Well, in the dream, there was a conflict of some sorts, with absolutely no substance as to what it was about... in it I felt incredibly attacked, and wrong at that. I remember in the dream I had a post deleted by my friend only to find I still felt horribly anxious over the whole thing... and still wrong. I think more than anything it wasn't that I was wrong over it that had me in knots as it was how fervently I was opposed by the others. I still felt what I thought had value and the others didn't think the same, I guess.

My mistakes prey on my mind. And I need to shower.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Well, in the dream, there was a conflict of some sorts, with absolutely no substance as to what it was about... in it I felt incredibly attacked, and wrong at that. I remember in the dream I had a post deleted by my friend only to find I still felt horribly anxious over the whole thing... and still wrong. I think more than anything it wasn't that I was wrong over it that had me in knots as it was how fervently I was opposed by the others. I still felt what I thought had value and the others didn't think the same, I guess.

My mistakes prey on my mind. And I need to shower.

How do you dream about an internet forum? Do you read the posts or are there physical representations of the members?

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    It's the UI, with the Johto Elite usually in nightmares, and Seeds of Platinum in nice dreams. Those are the two themes I use.

So you just read the posts? Don't the messages change all the time. I know that text isn't stable in dreams, so I'm really curious. Do you see it from a personal POV of you infront off a screen, or is it as if the UI is all you see?

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    So you just read the posts? Don't the messages change all the time. I know that text isn't stable in dreams, so I'm really curious. Do you see it from a personal POV of you infront off a screen, or is it as if the UI is all you see?

It's the same as when I browse PC normally. Though, I don't see anything in peripheral vision like I normally would. Avatars, text meanings, and other things you'd see to hold water on the forum are all attributes of the dream's message.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How do you dream about an internet forum? Do you read the posts or are there physical representations of the members?
    Hahhaah I've dreamt about PC before xD I think I saw the forum as we usually do, with avatars and colored username. Yes, the colors were definitely there. And, idk, it was like we talked but there's text. I think? Dreams really don't make any sense.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    jw did anyone else have those dreams where you thought you were sitting on the toilet and you peed yourself? i swear if i'm the only one i'll die of embarrassment.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    ...You're weird.

jk actually in my dreams I always sit down whilst I pee which is kinda odd for a manly man of manly proportions like myself.

only the manliest of the men know the glory of sitting on the toilet whilst peeing. we'll like hovering bc if you sit you're weird.

that summer camp sounds like my type of summer camp. i feel like the monster would be a mutant fish of some sort that got sick of all the children peeing freely

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    jw did anyone else have those dreams where you thought you were sitting on the toilet and you peed yourself? i swear if i'm the only one i'll die of embarrassment.

You're not! I used to do this when I was way younger, ugh. You can't help it when you're sleeping ;_;... Nowadays, I have a tendency to wake up whenever I dream about going anywhere near the bathroom...

Last edited:
    Reactions: dad

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I tend to get these dreams of me on a family trip to the theme parks and zoos we've already visited. Occasionally, I find myself continuously floating high before descending slowly. Nothing regarding me peeing myself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I had a dream the other night I kissed my bestfriend's boyfriend and I've felt weird since

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I have a terrible fear of deep water. The deeper it is, the more frightened I get.

It's why I have a really hard time swimming in the deep side of pools, even though I can easily tread and move both on my back and on my belly. I don't like it, it makes me anxious.

The thought of being in the ocean above a geographically deep place like a trench or something would make me panic. I don't think I'd be as afraid in shallower oceans even though they're more proportionally deeper than the pools I don't like, but I'd still get scared.

Apparently when my mother was still in the Army an instructor she hired threw me into a pool to teach me how to swim. She says it was at Fort Carson so I couldn't have been more than three years old, and before she told me that I had always thought it was just a nightmare I remember... :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back