• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nightmares oh boy. My thoughts are a psychotic nightmare :D

But yeah the whole lonely thing. I can't get over this girl from 3 years ago. We're good friends and all but she's taken and it's pretty serious with that person and bleh. I am just sad and lonely ;~;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Nightmares oh boy. My thoughts are a psychotic nightmare :D

But yeah the whole lonely thing. I can't get over this girl from 3 years ago. We're good friends and all but she's taken and it's pretty serious with that person and bleh. I am just sad and lonely ;~;

It's a tough feeling, you'll find someone. Trust me - just takes awhile. Did you two date at all?

Sir Codin

This picture is still as awesome today as it was the first day I found it.

Do you still believe in one another?

Years
    jw did anyone else have those dreams where you thought you were sitting on the toilet and you peed yourself? i swear if i'm the only one i'll die of embarrassment.

That actually happened to me.

Two months ago.

When I woke up and found out that my pants were wet, I thought, did that really just happen.

It sucked.

Reactions: dad

Nakala Pri

I don't have dreams where I pee myself. xD The last time I peed myself was when I was 7... luckily it wasn't my own bed LMAO

The other night I had a dream about how Katy Perry took an interest in me and started asking me questions about my future career and for some reason I couldn't talk properly. She asked if I boxed and I said 'No' and then she kinda got a little mad but still asked me questions.

Why are my dreams so fabulously boring. xD

I also had a dream where my grandma played a MASSIVE piano and she left chocolate taco's all over the keys and I said not to and she ignored me. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have a terrible fear of deep water. The deeper it is, the more frightened I get.

It's why I have a really hard time swimming in the deep side of pools, even though I can easily tread and move both on my back and on my belly. I don't like it, it makes me anxious.

The thought of being in the ocean above a geographically deep place like a trench or something would make me panic. I don't think I'd be as afraid in shallower oceans even though they're more proportionally deeper than the pools I don't like, but I'd still get scared.
    Oh my god, me too! People have laughed at me when I say the deep side of pools make me feel sick. I can swim in lakes and the sea, but I don't want to be able to see (or feel, urrgh) the bottom and I really don't want to think about how deep it might really be. I've had nightmares about it, one I especially remember where I was swimming in an ocean and looked down and there was a whole city down below me, like reeeally far down and I panicked and woke up.

It's just a bit weird, as I'm not at all afraid of heights. Logically afraid, of course, or careful rather. I know that it's possible to fall down and die, but I also know that won't happen if I don't do something stupid. With depths, the deep don't really hurt you in any way so it is a bit weird that that scares me more.

Connected to that might be my fear or what to call it for the underside of boats :p In Titanic when the rear end of the ships topples over and you can see the propellers, I feel disgusted. I have no idea from where that comes either.

:p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My girlfriend is petrified of deep/open water, and whales for some reason too. I love water and being on/in the ocean, lol.

Maybe it's something very primal. And since you're some kind of elevated superman, you don't feel it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I love surfing, it's something I wish I did more. Though you need free weekends, money to drive to the coast, and people to go with. So I tend to do it really rarely. I love the sea though, walking next to it, more so than being in it.

I used to do a lot of sea fishing with my father when I was young also, the sea in general holds a lot of fond memories for me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    That's a pretty convenient thing to hold great memories, it covers most of the earth so you can pretty much go anywhere and get warm fuzzies.

Years
    I haven't been fishing since I was in 5th grade, and I am in 11th right now. I caught a turtle once and kept it as a pet and named it Bowser. He had to go back because we moved to an apartment...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Oh my god, me too! People have laughed at me when I say the deep side of pools make me feel sick. I can swim in lakes and the sea, but I don't want to be able to see (or feel, urrgh) the bottom and I really don't want to think about how deep it might really be. I've had nightmares about it, one I especially remember where I was swimming in an ocean and looked down and there was a whole city down below me, like reeeally far down and I panicked and woke up.

It's just a bit weird, as I'm not at all afraid of heights. Logically afraid, of course, or careful rather. I know that it's possible to fall down and die, but I also know that won't happen if I don't do something stupid. With depths, the deep don't really hurt you in any way so it is a bit weird that that scares me more.

Connected to that might be my fear or what to call it for the underside of boats :p In Titanic when the rear end of the ships topples over and you can see the propellers, I feel disgusted. I have no idea from where that comes either.

:p

WE MUST BOTH HAVE DIED ON THE TITANIC IN A PAST LIFE PROBABLY

Years
    It's kinda ironic that I'm someone who likes water, but hasn't done any activities involving water since 2007 at the latest. While I do like a nice cool-down on a hot summer's day, I feel like my life is getting clouded too much by the hell that is my own family.

When I started my first swimming lesson, I was always too scared of going in the deep end of the pool because I had a fear of drowning. I did overcome the fear of the deep end of standard pools in 2010, only shortly before I ended my final year of high school.

Nakala Pri

My girlfriend is petrified of deep/open water

Maybe she has rabies :P

I'm scared of:

Spiders, bugs, drowning and the dark >:^)

My fear of spiders comes from Harry Potter, my fear of bugs comes from a weird 60s horror bug movie, my fears from drowning come from almost drowning and i'm scared of the dark 'cause like HOLY CRAP THERE'S A FACE!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back