• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doesn't Nica Act Drunk Enough Already?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yes yes I know drinking age is 18 where Nica is but still ;;

odor_sleuth_by_pinkophilic-d3kn12b.png

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY NICA

Now when you finally come visit the US you can buy me alcohol. :3 Less than two months until your Ole is back too! Going to be a good year for you, I predict. Let's all show Nica how appreciated she is!

Years
  • Happy 21st Birthday Nica!

You are such an awesome girl and now that you have joined that coveted 21 Club enjoy it while it lasts because 21 will be the last "big celebration" for a while, and I know 18 is the legal drinking age in Australia but at least you can drink now should you go to the US sometime lol.

And here I even found the appropriately aged cake for you:

tumblr_mlu8jd0i4v1qm1lilo1_500.jpg

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Happy Birthday Nica from the new guy :D You're 21 now, so that means more responsibilities :P Don't go overboard when celebrating.

Spoiler:

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Nica! :D

You're a fun PS admin to hang around with and you do bring life to the server, so keep being awesome! Go drink some alcohol and party hard I suppose, just in general enjoy your day. Happy 21st birthday! :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Happy 21st birthday to the dear and lovely miss Queen of Unova. Have a magnificent day and enjoy a drink or a treat if you'd like. :D

tumblr_li7ypwIIFb1qfqc5no1_500.png

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • NIIIIIIIICAAAA ♥
    (staying dedicated to my timezone & waiting until it was your birthday here, I THINK?? timezones are annoying.)

I hope you have/had a great birthday!! You're a really great friend and you're such a great presence on the server and LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND MY FIRST WORDS DIRECTLY TO YOU
    (23:25) Lapras: hey, you're Requility on the forums right?

n_n

maybe i'll go register on smogon now ?

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    NICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Happy Birthday! :D Enjoy your Birthday (but not to much cause you know) and make sure to save me some cake :D

Tackle

Pancham
    Years
  • Hey Nica, happy 21st birthday! Best of luck!
    Yes you're the fun admin at the showdown server. :3

Here's the cake. :3
    [INSERT THE CAKE PICTURE HERE]

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Happy Happy Birthday, NICA! <3 Have a wonderful 21st birthday! Enjoy your day to the fullest and have allll the cake and drinks you want! Go crazy, go wild for this is your day!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Happy birthday Nica! 21, officially an adult in some countries :D

Let's celebrate together! I also found a friend who wanna celebrate with us!
    koala-party.png

Back