• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Downtime Tuesday, 11/12. Check for details.

Years
  • Glad to hear when the upgrade will occur, I'll most likely be spending time at another forum during then. Made an announcement via my PC blog in case one was wondering where I'll be during the downtime.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Maybe I might finally be able to get some real life work done. :p

Looking forward to the upgrade. Even if it means a few days offline, it'll be completely worth it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • This day has finally come! Greatly looking forward to the move. During these few days without PC, Skype will be there for us, so nothing much is lost x) I wish everyone a safe transition. See you all at the greener grass on the other side!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • ^ Well I actually have real life things to do during two of those days (see last blog for details) so I'll be busy while the server is being updated. Hopefully moving everything to the new server goes well and that it works better!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Omg... Tuesday night? That's practically the middle of the week. oh man, I just came back from a month long hiatus because I didn't have internet :(

Well I'll be on the Skype chat and on Steam (For those who knows at least one of my usernames). So I'll see you guys there!

Nakala Pri

WHA- NO POKECOMMUNITY FOR SEVERAL DAYS???!!! :O This is a nightmare... but it will fix a lot of things... so I'll just have to buckle down and sulk. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll be productive during those days. Reading, studying, maybe play an occasional video game or two. xD

Hope all goes well during this server move.

Zet

Years
  • Come on guys, we all know we're just going to sit on tumblr eating cheese puffs and crying during the wait.
    Downtime Tuesday, 11/12. Check for details.

I'm going to be on skype with all the cool kids, and my homies in the battle server.

Years
  • The Skype chat's already 41 people, so it's gonna be a ball ^^ It'll be kind of like a mini-get together, only thrust upon us surprisingly pleasantly by the circumstances.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Thanks for informing us about the upgrade! Good luck, hope it all goes well - In the meantime I'll be playing Pokemon Y.

Back