• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

driving, driving in your car

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Do you have your drivers licence? If so, do you drive often and do you enjoy driving? Should I get in a car with you or are you too dangerous a driver?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I will take it next month, consider I ride a bike for two years , fetching my mom for another one year. You can expect me to drive safely.

Sirfetch’d

I've had mine since I was 16. I enjoy driving now but when I first started...I actually hated it quite a bit. I think my distaste for driving was because of my inability to park :x lol! On average I probably drive an hour every day.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I've been driving since I was 17, I like to think I'm pretty safe as I've yet to have any incidents so far. I don't particularly like driving though.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
    I had a 50CC moped that got me around, only fell off it once. Passed my full license in 2013, and have been driving ever since.
    I pretty much drive everyday, I only have a Citreon C1 VTR so it's not amazingly powerful but it's nippy and I love it-though I'm a very cross driver, ha.
    Just wait until I'm 21, I'll be put on the insurance for the Landrover Defender, you wouldn't want to be on the road when I'm in that

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I'm currently taking lessons for my drivers license, but for the moment being you don't want to sit next to me in the car. (Or anywhere close on the road for that matter.) It looks so easy in games, but I'm almost scared to death if I have to drive on the highway. :(

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    I got my license a little under a year ago, when I was 16. got my own car about two months after. I loooove driving. I'm a good driver if not a bit speedy.

Years
    I have a license, I can drive, I have done so before, I just don't tend to drive around here...so it's been a while.
    If I had a huge need for it, I'm sure I would, but I currently don't.

I'm not too bad a driver to be in the same car with whenever I do drive, though. I tend to be cautious. Maybe sometimes a little too cautious, but hey.

(Related, I was privy to a conversation recently about how I should be "given the chance" to drive more around here. While it was said to someone else. While I was sitting right there, like not even a foot away. Awkward. Why not just ask me if I actually want to drive around, instead of talking about how I should to someone else?)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Just logged in today to say that I just failed my driving exam an hour ago :c

I was just about to get my license and this stupid lady had to cross the pedestrian crossing at the last minute :cccccc

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Let's see...
    • 3 car accidents
    • Pulled over for going through a stop sign
    • Pulled over for going through a red light
    • Pulled over for swerving
    • Pulled over for speeding
    And yet, I've never gotten a ticket before lol. Let me teach y'all my tricks with being a god on the road...

driving, driving in your car

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've never learned to drive but I've always wanted to. Anxiety on the road while others drive me often holds me back from actually going to get my license. I've been in two fender benders with my Mother because of dumbass drivers not paying attention and it doesn't really help lol. But I like the freedom that comes with driving so I need to push myself to do it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    AND I HAD A FEELING THAT I BELONGED
    I HAD A FEELING I COULD BE SOMEONE, BE SOMEONE, BE SOMEONE

I have my permit. It took me quite a long while to get it, since I procrastinated and had a few real life issues to sort through first. But honestly, it was a good thing I waited until I was older to get my permit, because I'm a much safer driver now. I'm not as reckless, and the rules are imprinted on my brain.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i've had my license for 6 years now and i love it. having a license and a car is a ticket to freedom. when im driving in my car playing what i want going where i want to go i feel so happy and free. i'm literally driving all the time because i have work, school, the gym, and i gotta see my friends

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    YOU GOT A FAST CAR
    IS IT FAST ENOUGH SO YOU CAN FLY AWAY
    awk, i took too long to reply and now there's a gap

i have a license but it's been missing for like two weeks so i've been a slightly more cautious driver. i'm not a bad driver but i do enjoy driving fast, and i do have a little road rage but my passenger seat is (usually) open if you ever want to tag along. i have heated seats.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I have a driver's license but I have no insurance and I actually haven't driven a car in over 3 years so it's basically useless. I just rely on the bus because I have no need for a car in the city I live in. I'm a bit afraid of driving too, so... :( I don't think I'll drive until there's a really good reason for me to.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I've had a permit/license since I was 15 and I got my car around one year and a half later. I drive almost daily and sometimes enjoy it. I don't enjoy traffic.

Years
    I've had my driver's license since I was 18 years old, but got my learner's permit when I was 16. Unfortunately, I don't have the best driving record, since I've been in two accidents (one of which I totaled my first car), but I don't have any other traffic citations from that.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I do have mine. I greatly enjoy driving and drive as often as I can. I don't have my own car, but I plan to get my own soon. Driving feels like pure freedom to me. The feeling of knowing I have the ability to go wherever I want with it makes me so happy and I absolutely love driving.
    Yes, you should get in a car with me. I may not be the most law abiding driver (I speed a lot. Like, 20 above the speed limit), but I also know what I'm doing. I'm a good driver and I'll get you there. A car ride with me is one of the most fun experiences of your life. I'll make you experience some some thrills you've never experienced in a car.

Years
    Do you have your drivers licence? If so, do you drive often and do you enjoy driving? Should I get in a car with you or are you too dangerous a driver?

Yes, I do. Yes, I drive daily. Sometimes I enjoy it. And you'd generally be safe with me behind the wheel, but I might do some loud launches that have no bite just to mess with you. Outside of that I make it a point that my passengers don't notice how fast we're going by not being aggressive in getting up to speed.

Back