• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • You make great work le_paragon. So I try make more fit my backsprites to you're sprite.

ultra_necrozma_gba_sprites_by_koramax-dbu32wq.png

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • You make great work le_paragon. So I try make more fit my backsprites to you're sprite.

ultra_necrozma_gba_sprites_by_koramax-dbu32wq.png

thank you :) and that's pretty nice work :) although I suggest you look for a screenshot in a gameplay video for a better backsprite reference instead of fusing and editing other sprites. this way it will be more accurate :)

I hope you dont mind though but I already had a backsprite prepared. I just wasn't able to upload it yet

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    Ultra Necrozma seems tough, even the icon gave me some trouble but I'm glad it's done.

oh and I also finished all of the other gen 7 icons, should've mentioned this first...

Icons i animated myself:
    Spoiler:

Icons that were improved or edited:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • btw here's an Ultra Necrozma front sprite based on the sprite i made on deviantArt. the size is comparable to Zekrom and Reshiram from chaosrush's project.
    the face is a bit tough to do at this size but i hope it's understandable. i think the rest of the body can be understood well enough as well but if ever there's any feedback, let me know. i'll make the backsprite next time, but that should be super easy since it's really plain looking
    FGH6Uqf.png

Nice! I thought it would take some time for your resize... I look forward to your Necrozma formes back sprites...

Ultra Necrozma seems tough, even the icon gave me some trouble but I'm glad it's done.

oh and I also finished all of the other gen 7 icons, should've mentioned this first...

Icons i animated myself:
    Spoiler:

Icons that were improved or edited:
    Spoiler:

Awesome! That was fast... Hopefully, I can update the OP tomorrow...

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    hi guys, if you are gonna make sprites here, take note of the main things needed in a pokemon sprite: clear details, distinguishable outlines, and colours that aren't hard on the eyes. also remember to be more conservative with the colour count. the two ultra necrozma sprites used 15 and 14 colours respectively. the one i made for deviantart only used 12. it's important to learn how to use less colours where you can, because sometimes there are extra details you don't notice or the shiny sprite reveals something you didn't notice in the regular sprite

and when giving critique or feedback, don't just say "looks ugly". not all sprites are going to look good, but it's better to offer something constructive. don't say "it looks ugly", say "good job! although i think this part could be fixed and that part could be... blabla" you guys get the point. besides that, it also clutters the project thread. i'm sorry but i'll need the moderator to remove that unnecessary "looks ugly" comment

btw here's an Ultra Necrozma front sprite based on the sprite i made on deviantArt. the size is comparable to Zekrom and Reshiram from chaosrush's project.
    the face is a bit tough to do at this size but i hope it's understandable. i think the rest of the body can be understood well enough as well but if ever there's any feedback, let me know. i'll make the backsprite next time, but that should be super easy since it's really plain looking
    FGH6Uqf.png

Your sprite is kinda amazing! I have also make one, but look like your one is better:
    neclozima_ultra_by_destvol-dbu3pbj.png

I am exciting to see your back sprite, also can I use your sprite to my hack rom?
    my project is ?Ultra Emerald?? but is chinese version, just like Emerald 721 ex, our is 802, also can battle Mega, Primal version, and Ash Greninja is work, we current project is add all generation hero& heroine , Champion, and Rainbow rocket main member, and new map, and add-on some story base on Original Emerald. hope you can allow me to use your sprite in our hack, sure I will give you credit~! ????

I try to make it become a title set:
    title_by_destvol-dbu3pnh.png

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • Anyways i will use my sprites on My hacks...

Atecain, I sincerely hope your fan game goes well :D and I wish you good luck. and whatever help you need with sprites, I can give you advice and stuff. but like I said, please PLEASE refrain from posting comments not directly related to making sprites or helping with feedback or reference art on this thread. if you want to use your sprites, that's totally fine, but I don't see why we need to know that. I want to keep this thread as an efficient and industrious environment without unnecessary comments and posts. may I request for you to help us keep this environment clean of clutter?

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • Your sprite is kinda amazing! I have also make one, but look like your one is better:
    neclozima_ultra_by_destvol-dbu3pbj.png

I am exciting to see your back sprite, also can I use your sprite to my hack rom?
    my project is ?Ultra Emerald"

??? sure thing, desvol! and that's okay, I hope the sprites in this thread are of help to you. thank you for showing us your sprite though :D

Last edited:
    Back