• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
Those are just a list of some of the emblems. Only the four at the top are requestable, hence the "requestable" category.
Oh....woops. Thought all the ones on the OP were requestable.

Nakala Pri

Hey, I'm pretty sure me and Nathan have been committed for a year. I tried to check the Pair Thread to see but it's pretty difficult. :c

I'm not sure on how to go about checking, but yeah, I'm pretty darn certain. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Hey, I'm pretty sure me and Nathan have been committed for a year. I tried to check the Pair Thread to see but it's pretty difficult. :c

I'm not sure on how to go about checking, but yeah, I'm pretty darn certain. :D

If you posted in the Pair Thread to declare your pairing, then you can easily find the exact date in which it happened. Go to the subforum the pair thread is in and click the link under "Replies" that aligns with the Pair Thread. A small box should pop up saying what users and how many posts they've made in the thread, at which point you'd click your statistic and it will bring you to the date of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Nakala Pri

Another emblem to the awesome list, yeah. ^3^

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I have a quick question/concern. I was recently crowned the Roleplay Corner's Scar Master.

However, I was not given my emblem. Is that a work in progress?

First world problems, indeed.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hey guys! I've been around here for 3 years so I'm here to get my veteran badge ;v; can I pwetty please get one?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
yeeeeeeeah, allow me to remove that one.

mfw
Spoiler:

Nakala Pri

Do I get an Emblem for that? :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey, it's my birthday today, yeah!

Do I get an Emblem for that? :D

Yes, however I believe you need to have a thread in Celebrations made, but Imma be a cool gal and give it to you because hey.. it's your birthday! Happy birthday. :)

So, um.... still didn't get my Scare Master Emblem. :T

I am not pleased.

I have no idea what that is. You need to consult the moderator that issues said emblem via PM to remind them that you haven't received it. More likely you've been overlooked and I'm sure the mod didn't mean to.

Years
Yes, however I believe you need to have a thread in Celebrations made, but Imma be a cool gal and give it to you because hey.. it's your birthday! Happy birthday. :)

Oh? That would explain something, I wondered why I didn't get the emblem for my birthday back in April but never bothered to ask, so I didn't know that was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back