• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Well I suppose better now than never, but I'd request that 3-year thingy aswell since well I am here for a tad over 3 years :P

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • she/her, they/them
  • Seen yesterday
rip thread

Well I suppose better now than never, but I'd request that 3-year thingy aswell since well I am here for a tad over 3 years :P
There ya go, now you have it.

Years
@Ares - Once you have earned some they appear under a tab on your profile.

@Whichever staff member that sees this - Can I get that birthday emblem that was around?

Years
xd2.png

So I just saw what's the purpose of this...
Is there a certain amount that I need to accomplish to have this?

Years
No, no. I'm just asking if there's a certain amount to accomplish to have that. Like if I need a certain no. to have that Emblem. I'm not asking to have that Emerald ;)
I can tell you right now that asking on how to get a certain emblem will actually lessen your chances for getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back