• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Happy and sad at the same time lol

Happy because my physical GWENT set came today.
    Sad as I got nobody to play it with smfh

Down bad lol

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

I'm exhausted. I developed a migraine Saturday night, which carried over to this morning. Things have settled down a bit right now - at least for the moment - but I'm completely wiped out physically and mentally. I don't even remember yesterday, I passed most of it in a pain-filled haze. Times like this I wish I could sleep it all away, but alas, fixed sleep schedule works against me.

Years
  • Totally and utterly broken. I have been for a while.

Spoiler:

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    It's been a while since I've felt... Hyper. Lots of crazy energy in here, I'll just have to find away to direct it somewhere.

Years
  • Bummed

I had forgotten to take my antidepressants for a couple of days, and it was starting to catch up with me this morning. Then things got real fun. My mom is going to doctor later and needed money to buy perscriptions, so I was going to transfer her something. I logged into my bank account online, and saw a dozen different charges I didn't make, including transfers of money with Cash App to some guy named Ray. My credit info has been stolen... again. I should eventually get my money back, I filed a claim this morning, but it's still a mess.

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • Bummed

Spoiler:

Sorry to hear that Sam, that does suck a lot! Hope things get better. D:

hugs

Years
  • Bummed

I had forgotten to take my antidepressants for a couple of days, and it was starting to catch up with me this morning. Then things got real fun. My mom is going to doctor later and needed money to buy perscriptions, so I was going to transfer her something. I logged into my bank account online, and saw a dozen different charges I didn't make, including transfers of money with Cash App to some guy named Ray. My credit info has been stolen... again. I should eventually get my money back, I filed a claim this morning, but it's still a mess.

Nobody should ever have to deal with that Sam, but it seems especially cruel when it's someone as nice as you ;(

I hope it all gets resolved ASAP and that better fortune soon finds you <3

Years
  • Humbled/touched

My pokecommunity family is so caring

Nobody should ever have to deal with that Sam, but it seems especially cruel when it's someone as nice as you ;(

I hope it all gets resolved ASAP and that better fortune soon finds you <3

Sorry to hear that Sam, that does suck a lot! Hope things get better. D:

hugs

Thank you both!! You guys deserve all the luck and happiness in the world <3 <3 <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back