• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• hi-ghost-hug.gif

My word: scared.

Spoiler:

Years

• Disappointment

Petty, sadly

idk regret? just accepting the consequences of my actions. and tired.

Big squishes for all you lovelies 😊

hi-ghost-hug.gif

My word: scared.

Spoiler:

I hope you figure out what you wanna do without too much worry, but in the meantime have a hug while you decide 🤗

Rn: really tired

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • For the past few weeks: Nothing.

No happiness, no sadness, no feeling of being overjoyed, no feeling of being depressed.

Feels like I just...don't exist? Or feel empty? Like even if I am feeling down for one second, I tell myself, what are you even feeling sad about, and back to neutral mode. IDK if it's a good thing or a bad thing lol, just feels like all the emotions in me are gone!

Heck, I don't even know what to feel about this post! I guess it is a blessing in disguise, I have stopped complaining and crying about random shit, soo! ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    For the past few weeks: Nothing.

No happiness, no sadness, no feeling of being overjoyed, no feeling of being depressed.

Feels like I just...don't exist? Or feel empty? Like even if I am feeling down for one second, I tell myself, what are you even feeling sad about, and back to neutral mode. IDK if it's a good thing or a bad thing lol, just feels like all the emotions in me are gone!

Heck, I don't even know what to feel about this post! I guess it is a blessing in disguise, I have stopped complaining and crying about random shit, soo! ^^;
    That's kinda like what happens when I depersonalize. Like, I'm still me, but everything that consists of me (my emotions, my personality, my sense of self) feels like it's standing two feet behind me. And I can kinda mentally touch it and know what I would/should be feeling.. but the emotion never reaches my brain as more than just information. It's difficult to describe but yeah, that empty feeling of being just a vessel for your organs when your consciousness is just... somewhere else. And being aware of those two states of being simultaneously. It's very strange!

Right now, I am exhausted and rather lonely. :(

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • That's kinda like what happens when I depersonalize. Like, I'm still me, but everything that consists of me (my emotions, my personality, my sense of self) feels like it's standing two feet behind me. And I can kinda mentally touch it and know what I would/should be feeling.. but the emotion never reaches my brain as more than just information. It's difficult to describe but yeah, that empty feeling of being just a vessel for your organs when your consciousness is just... somewhere else. And being aware of those two states of being simultaneously. It's very strange!

Yes, that is exactly me for, IDK the past couple of weeks!

Also sending hugs friend, hope you get a good rest! hugs!

Years
  • For the past few weeks: Nothing.

That's kinda like what happens when I depersonalize. Like, I'm still me, but everything that consists of me (my emotions, my personality, my sense of self) feels like it's standing two feet behind me. And I can kinda mentally touch it and know what I would/should be feeling.. but the emotion never reaches my brain as more than just information. It's difficult to describe but yeah, that empty feeling of being just a vessel for your organs when your consciousness is just... somewhere else. And being aware of those two states of being simultaneously. It's very strange!

Exhausted.

Huge hugs for the awesome foursome <3

Rn: captive

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Uh... "not really there with my head". Is there a shorter way to say it? Not sure.

But also kind of "relieved" after doing some more mod work~

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Miffed.

I wanted to play Pump It Up at home before "neighbors will knock on your door and complain about the noise" hours, but a sudden stomachache made that impossible. I'll be watching the first episode of Kenobi instead, which is good, but still. ;_;

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Embarrassed.

Did a double oopsie, probably nothing too bad but definitely uncalled for~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back