• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Devastated. Our sweet one year old puppy tested positive for heartworm disease.

Years
    Devastated. Our sweet one year old puppy tested positive for heartworm disease.

I am so sorry to hear this, it's natural that a diagnosis like that would scare you and your loved ones, and it can't be easy on your sweet little dog either. I just wanted to let you know that you're in our thoughts and prayers. Also If it's in anyway helpful I wanted to mention that my aunt's Labrador Cocoa got heartworm disease some years ago, she was successfully treated for it however, and she's still alive and kicking at the ripe old age of thirteen. Even though it's a serious condition that needs medical attention, the disease is survivable in the many cases with the right care, especially if it's found early and in a relatively healthy dog. Don't give up hope yet my friend <3 /hugs

Years
    A little scared

I was having a trippy sci-fi, horror dream-- I have been watching too many episodes of the outer limits. Then I was awakened from the nightmare when I heard my mom cry out. I was worried that she was hurt. Since she recently had surgery I thought maybe she was bleeding, and needed help changing her dressings. But it seems she just turned in her sleep at an awkward angle and was uncomfortable, nothing too serious right now. I'm taking a deep breath, and trying to lay to rest the fear I had.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back