• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Panic

My mom answered the door this afternoon, but didn't shut it tightly and lock it, so a cold wind evidently blew it open. I came home to the front door open wide in the dead of night. Nothing was amiss, but my heart is still pounding because I feared the worst.

Raffi

Greatest Trickster
    Years
    Panic

My mom answered the door this afternoon, but didn't shut it tightly and lock it, so a cold wind evidently blew it open. I came home to the front door open wide in the dead of night. Nothing was amiss, but my heart is still pounding because I feared the worst.

It might not mean much from a stranger, but I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds terrifying. Is the door loose, or was it just not closed properly? If it's the former, it might be worth looking into getting it replaced; that sounds dangerous. But take some deep breaths, and I hope your mood improves after the scare!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Panic

This is a little late, but I'm glad you both are okay. ;v; That does sound pretty startling...

Years
    Relief

It might not mean much from a stranger, but I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds terrifying. Is the door loose, or was it just not closed properly? If it's the former, it might be worth looking into getting it replaced; that sounds dangerous. But take some deep breaths, and I hope your mood improves after the scare!

It means actually a lot. Thank you! The door was just not shut properly. My mom is a little forgetful, and she wasn't feeling well, but thank goodness things turned okay. I am taking those deep breaths like you said, and feeling a little better :)

This is a little late, but I'm glad you both are okay. ;v; That does sound pretty startling...

Thanks! I'm lucky that the street I live on is relatively safe, and nobody was around this time to take advantage of the situation. Still counting my blessings.

But yeah, my state of mind could be summed up with the word relief today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back