• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sad (My betta fish passed away this morning)
    I'm sorry for your loss, sadly fish don't live as long as other pets. Just remember there at peace now. I would love to get another betta fish but I don't support petshops local or chained due to knowing what they do to the animals.

Years
    I'm sorry for your loss, sadly fish don't live as long as other pets. Just remember there at peace now. I would love to get another betta fish but I don't support petshops local or chained due to knowing what they do to the animals.

Yeh its sad that they don't live that long. I got mine from a breeder (I had previously bought an Oranda from him that lived for 13 years and a Koi that lived for 20 so I definitely trust him). Had Keiko (the betta) for 5 years and he was a horse warming present so I guess that's why it hit me.

We've had our pet frog for almost 6 years. He's a very happy creature.

CUTE!! What species? We were given a pacman frog by my friend who's own had babies and they needed a home ASAP (I know I'm making my home sound like a zoo 😅)

I'm awake annoyingly (5am here and no work today so why you do this brain!?!?)

pkmin3033

Miserable, honestly. Having a hard time coping generally.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Feel better everyone. (;へ:)

I'm quite sleepy.

Years
    Yeh its sad that they don't live that long. I got mine from a breeder (I had previously bought an Oranda from him that lived for 13 years and a Koi that lived for 20 so I definitely trust him). Had Keiko (the betta) for 5 years and he was a horse warming present so I guess that's why it hit me.

Sadly people where I reside don't care for fish all that much to be a breeder of them. Only breeders I know where I live or close by only breed some small animals and reptiles I think then cats and dog breeders. My family had a betta named Plumb we couldn't tell if it was a female or male so I just thought Plumb was a female. She lived for 3 and a half years. I plan to get another pet sometime down the line I'm just not sure when would be the right time is all. My cat Tac is very curious but is about 4 years old or 4 and a half now so he's getting older. Not sure what pet I'd get I have to research a lot still for any animal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back