• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Determined.
    Working on Ice type avatars =3

Thats true but they are still wild animals D=. And ohhh that sounds fun! Got any pics? And I figured as its nearly October I needed a ghost pokemon gif.

Im a bit concerned. I've been a bit sore in my lower back today but I hope it goes soon. Least I'm off tomorrow so if I DO have an infection I can just rest. And least its now and not next week when I'm at an expo 😅

You feeling better yet? =3

Didn't have any pictures, but took some ^.^
    Partial hand reveal warning though! xD (I had to press it down to get it to stick it's tongue out =3)

Spoiler:

Conflicted

Struggling

in mental pain

Hugs:
    Spoiler:

And dill can use the afro as a pillow ^.^

Attachments

• EMOTION 2.0
      243215360_382289886952417_5940426961338590776_n.jpg
      38 KB · Views: 24
    • EMOTION 2.0
      IMG_20211001_125843920.jpg
      57.9 KB · Views: 18
    • EMOTION 2.0
      IMG_20211001_125907402.jpg
      53.1 KB · Views: 18
    Years
  • Determined.
    Working on Ice type avatars =3

You feeling better yet? =3

Didn't have any pictures, but took some ^.^
    Partial hand reveal warning though! xD (I had to press it down to get it to stick it's tongue out =3)

Spoiler:

That Gengar is AMAZEBALLS!!!

And I'm feeling OK now. Think it was just my diabetes playing up so that's OK.

Really unwell the last few days ;(

Aww Ash. Hope you get well soon. <33. And same to everyone else.

I'm Ok today. Chilled ^__^

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Irritated because the pharmacy was an ass about me walking in to get my flu shot without an appointment (even though it said you could walk in and get it) and not having my meds ready when they said they would. Had I not just gotten my shot I'd be drinking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back