• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sleepy.

Rn: I'm battling.

Did you look someone in the eye while you had Pokemon with you? 😱

Extremely sad after finding out that Cole from Cole and Marmalade is having to be put down after his long fight with cancer (which he beat) and had other issues come up.

Hugs for all of you =3

Spoiler:

Years
  • RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Unable to focus, and once again not in the mood to do any school work. It sucks because it's midterms week and of course so many things are due, but I don't want to work on anything. I'm trying to find ways to help me focus or get motivated to start, but nothing seems to help all too much.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Just the usual "I'm at work. Why am I at work? What am I doing with my life?"-anger.

Years
  • fatigued.
    Just work fatigue from a long day ^.^

Just the usual "I'm at work. Why am I at work? What am I doing with my life?"-anger.

hugs ^.^
    jojo-hug.gif

Unable to focus, and once again not in the mood to do any school work. It sucks because it's midterms week and of course so many things are due, but I don't want to work on anything. I'm trying to find ways to help me focus or get motivated to start, but nothing seems to help all too much.

Does music distract you? if not, use earphones and crank up the volume a bit to drown out other distractions =3
    Anyway, good luck =3

Also seems we got us another Empress now =o
    or was that always there and did I not notice till now xD

somehow someway

im in tears... of joy

help i dont like feeling like this where i dont like to feel good i like to feel evil

Have you tried selling off some stuff you no longer need for 10 times the price of what it's worth to see if some sucker buys it? 😉

So, something good happened? =3

Years
  • Plum exhausted.

I stayed up late trying to finish a commission I was behind on. It's pretty good I think, though I started running low on supplies towards the end. Might be able to make some slight adjustments before I wrap it today and complete the transaction.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back