• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Amused.

Me and other students at my university got offered casting opportunities for Beauty and the Geek, of all things!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Unbearably disappointed in myself.

Will probably fail a big assignment due to the state of my mental health and physical injuries, which made me get it submitted 5 days late. 😰 So if I don't ace my final exam, I'll fail the unit, or barely pass either way. Five days is really bad. I suppose my injuries excuse me a little bit, so I can't be too hard on myself. Sigh.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Distracted. Conflicted. I'm in class and have time to work on assignments, but I don't want to work on any of them. I just bought something in a game and I'm itching to play it, but I have to do my school work. But I don't want to do school work. That's why I'm conflicted. I don't even know where to start for them, but one is due at midnight tonight, and the other next week, not to mention the work from all my other classes. *sigh* I need help.

Years
  • Sad. Listened to Coraline earlier. Song still makes me sob.

Unbearably disappointed in myself.

Will probably fail a big assignment due to the state of my mental health and physical injuries, which made me get it submitted 5 days late. 😰 So if I don't ace my final exam, I'll fail the unit, or barely pass either way. Five days is really bad. I suppose my injuries excuse me a little bit, so I can't be too hard on myself. Sigh.

No leniency from the instructor if you explain the situation?
    It's gonna differ from country to country and maybe even school to school, but I once had a classmate in a bad situation that turned assignments in delayed regularly, and the instructors cut her some slack because of the situation she was in.
    Anyway:
    Spoiler:

Distracted. Conflicted. I'm in class and have time to work on assignments, but I don't want to work on any of them. I just bought something in a game and I'm itching to play it, but I have to do my school work. But I don't want to do school work. That's why I'm conflicted. I don't even know where to start for them, but one is due at midnight tonight, and the other next week, not to mention the work from all my other classes. *sigh* I need help.

best of luck 😊

Feeling under stress/threat rn

under threat =o
    hope you're okay 😊

giphy.gif

Retek

Banned
    Years

Sorry to hear that bestie, hope you get better. And don't worry, you can ACE the final exam and come out with flying colors!

Hugs for you!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Cheerier today! My partner's dorkiness always makes me laugh, and we finally decided on a new anime to watch together.

No leniency from the instructor if you explain the situation?
    It's gonna differ from country to country and maybe even school to school, but I once had a classmate in a bad situation that turned assignments in delayed regularly, and the instructors cut her some slack because of the situation she was in.
    Anyway:
    Spoiler:

I did contact my instructor before the deadline, explaining my situation (that I hadn't been able to study until that point due to competing assignments/illness), but he said there was sadly nothing he could do unless I had a medical document for proof, which is a firm rule now. It's been practically impossible getting a doctor's appointment! Still, I've managed to put my perfectionism aside and convince myself one bad assignment isn't the end of the world - it's a learning curve. Thanks for the kindly message!

Sorry to hear that bestie, hope you get better. And don't worry, you can ACE the final exam and come out with flying colors!

Hugs for you!

And thank you Retek for the encouragement! I don't have a lot of faith in myself for this unit just because it's so complex (neurobiology), but I'll give it my best shot!

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • I did contact my instructor before the deadline, explaining my situation (that I hadn't been able to study until that point due to competing assignments/illness), but he said there was sadly nothing he could do unless I had a medical document for proof, which is a firm rule now. It's been practically impossible getting a doctor's appointment! Still, I've managed to put my perfectionism aside and convince myself one bad assignment isn't the end of the world - it's a learning curve. Thanks for the kindly message!

And thank you Retek for the encouragement! I don't have a lot of faith in myself for this unit just because it's so complex (neurobiology), but I'll give it my best shot!

Damn, that's very harsh from the college to have a medical proof, but it makes perfect sense. And yep, one assignment isn't the end of the world, you will do great bestie! I believe in you!

Years

That sounds like an incredibly stressful situation :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little better now but I hope everything works out, you got this!

*hugs*

Distracted. Conflicted. I'm in class and have time to work on assignments, but I don't want to work on any of them. I just bought something in a game and I'm itching to play it, but I have to do my school work. But I don't want to do school work. That's why I'm conflicted. I don't even know where to start for them, but one is due at midnight tonight, and the other next week, not to mention the work from all my other classes. *sigh* I need help.

*hugs* for you too. I'm sure once you get rolling you'll breeze it :)

Feeling under stress/threat rn

I do hope everything's ok Sam <3

*hugs*

Sad. Listened to Coraline earlier. Song still makes me sob.

Hey you two... *hugs outta nowhere!*

So sorry to see all the people having a tough time right now, I hope that all you will feel better.
    And kudos to ReKoil for their nice words!

And *hugs* for you too amigo :)

Rn: I'm battling.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Extremely sad after finding out that Cole from Cole and Marmalade is having to be put down after his long fight with cancer (which he beat) and had other issues come up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back