• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Rn: a bit bewildered, disappointed and even angry, which is very much not like me. I might take a time out.

Spoiler:

Stressed as heck.

People who shoot off fireworks outside in a residential area without regard for anyone else's safety have a special place in hell.

Sounds a lot like when it's new year's eve here. People light off stuff the entire day, and it's a normal workday for me unless it happens to be on a Sunday. I pretty much avoid anyone and everyone on that day for the sake of safety xD

Spoiler:

dead tired

woke up to see my number being called 13 times when im on vacation

i cannot catch a break

I personally just ignore any and all calls when I have days off. When I'm actually on vacation I usually don't even bring my phone.
    You're on vacation! Whatever it is, just tell them you are unavailable =3

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
  • i'm not sure what to call it.. 'meh'? i dont really feel much of anything rn

Stressed as heck.

People who shoot off fireworks outside in a residential area without regard for anyone else's safety have a special place in hell.

i live on a busy road and the neighbors across the street were setting off fireworks in their driveway last night, forcing traffic to slow down and drive by explosives.. could of had an accident there and im very surprised there wasn't one.
    they kept firing them past 2 AM too...

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I personally just ignore any and all calls when I have days off. When I'm actually on vacation I usually don't even bring my phone.
    You're on vacation! Whatever it is, just tell them you are unavailable =3

The problem is that im being called on my direct number at work, and my phone gives me notifications for missed calls every time. My mobile phone doesn't go off or anything, it just buzzes everytime I get a notification that some random person does not get a memo to call the general number at work.

It was the same number 14 times in a row... get the memo ffs

Years
  • happy
    and
    silly

happy I nearly finished something I wanted to make with lego, silly because I miscalculated and just barely didn't have enough parts xD

Too hot *melts*

*grabs a bunch of buckets*
    Spoiler:

Wouldn't want you to spread out so much after melting that you can't be put back together =o
    😂

Years
  • happy
    and
    silly

happy I nearly finished something I wanted to make with lego, silly because I miscalculated and just barely didn't have enough parts xD

*grabs a bunch of buckets*
    Spoiler:

Wouldn't want you to spread out so much after melting that you can't be put back together =o
    😂

Ahh thank you!!!

I'm good. Just still hot 😅

Years
  • It's a weird headspace right now, for sure.

I'm elated because I've managed to ditch one problem and generally there isn't anything like I'd say substantially WRONG right now.

But................. something doesn't feel right? X_X

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Nervous but relieved. If that's possible.

It's a weird headspace right now, for sure.

I'm elated because I've managed to ditch one problem and generally there isn't anything like I'd say substantially WRONG right now.

But................. something doesn't feel right? X_X

I'm in the same boat. It's weird

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back