• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eyes

Years
  • Mine are small and dark brown. They can turn into slits when I smile. People say they are almond-shaped. I have dark circles under my eyes--always have. Thinner eyebrows and smaller eyelashes that are delicate and too sensitive for any mascara. No eyeshadow for me or much makeup in general :)

What about you?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have big, blue eyes with long eyelashes that I got from my Dad. I would always ask Mom to push mascara on me when I was little and once I got older she told me she never put any on and would just tell me to close my eyes and she would brush my eyes with her finger. I always thought that I was getting mascara put on as a kid when really I never got any.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    My eyes are quite almond shaped and are an alluring shade of azure. Although, my eyes can appear slightly emerald depending on the light. I have eyelash extensions and got my eyebrows laminated, so they're quite full. I've always had darker eyebrows despite my natural hair colour being a pale blonde. I don't wear eyeshadow often due to my lash extensions, although I do love wearing it and have quite an extensive collection of palettes.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • I have big dark brown eyes that can be mistaken for black. Bushy brows, and dark bags underneath my eyes. I think my eyelashes are somewhat small.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Mine are almond shaped and dark brown/almost black. People say they look big but I have no opinions on that myself. One of my eyelids is a little longer (?) than the other, and I have eyebags and HUGE angry looking bushy eyebrows with two scars on one of them.

Years
  • I have sanpaku eyes, which means that the sclera is fully visible underneath the iris. They're also somewhat droopy as well, so I probably naturally come off as looking disinterested in everything unless I smile.

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Looking online and through my photos this is what I have been able to define for myself.

• A cross between Deep Set eyes and Thin Almond Shaped Eyes
    • Longer and thick lashes that don't match the natural hair color
    • Define brow line with a thick eye brow
    • Eye color that never stays the same. Right now they are a green/yellow mixture. Though it has juggled between Green/Yellow and Blue. (I'm weird okay?)

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I have tiny, squinty, almond shaped eyes that are deep set and I wear dark eyeliner near constant. I have worn red, or cinnamon, coloured contacts for over twenty years and I very seldom take them out though my eyes are hazel coloured underneath. I have extremely thin, neatly trimmed eyebrows that arch.

Years
  • I never noticed the shape of my eyes. They're almond shaped if I were to guess. I have pretty bushy dark brown eyebrows. My eyelashes are very average. As for the color They're dark brown...that's it said PC resident normie girl. :P

Years
    • Online now
    Blue. I guess not very special. I would love to have better vision without the need for glasses, since everything from a certain distance is a blur.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    mine are... v large, round-shaped, dark brown/near black, and my eyelashes are pretty regular length-wise. eyebrows are pretty much permanently hidden by my fringe nowadays, but i keep them relatively thick and filled in (i love wasting 15 mins every morning on something no one ever sees, what can i say?), and i refuse to be seen in public without eyeliner and mascara on, so they're pretty much a definitive part of my eyes now too 😭 my vision is pretty poor, but i don't wear glasses for aesthetic reasons and i can't touch my eyes, so no contacts either. luckily it's not too poor, so i can manage.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I've got medium-sized blue eyes (if that's a thing) and brown eyebrows. My vision is usually fine apart from whenever the wind blows my hair in front of my eyes.

Back