• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well.

That should now look like the town got handed a silver platter... ;)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I get this feeling Bard is framing Sun up, since this sounds too good to be true. I can see him pull something like this really.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Agreed, which is why I'm waiting for Omi to comment before I do anything. Apart from this of course:

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    That was actually exactly what I was thinking lol. Bard recruited Omi so that he could clear him. Knew it.

##unburn Bidoof FTW
    ##burn Bardothren

only reason I voted for Doof was because Bard was acting so stupid I didn't think it was possible mafia/cult would do that. Anyway, you're done bruh

But then again Bard might be trolling.

Everyone just lynch fucking Bard and let's end this mindfuck once and for all.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Of course Bard is playing you all, again. I was not recruited, Bard is fucking Hansel.

At that, Winter isn't even the doc.

Bard is doing what Bard does best and that is getting himself lynched.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I personally don't believe both Bard and JD, although it's just a hunch. The only major thing that happened to me was the dream involving Seth.

I was supposed to enter a one-off chat group (that requires all participant to use their in-game role name), but due to work, I missed the said chat group and naturally I didn't see the participants.

So far, no one has reached out so I'm still aligned with the town. Bard's leaked message could be either one of his tasteless joke or a frame on me.

Tbrh, I don't see the point of recruiting a kitsune. Lmfao If we were to follow the legend of kitsune and speculate my full ability (which will make its debut on D10, if I live, that is), I believe I'm either a defensive role or a trickster role, or to further extend perhaps a helper role?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    That was actually exactly what I was thinking lol. Bard recruited Omi so that he could clear him. Knew it.

##unburn Bidoof FTW
    ##burn Bardothren

only reason I voted for Doof was because Bard was acting so stupid I didn't think it was possible mafia/cult would do that. Anyway, you're done bruh

But then again Bard might be trolling.

Everyone just lynch ****ing Bard and let's end this mind**** once and for all.
    and when did Bard recruit Omi? Wasn't last night, as the Gingerbread Man killed Grendel's recruit.

That whisper is a troll job, as I know for sure that Bard is Hansel.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    honestly i'm so confused and i have no time to put any thought into a mafia game but w/e i guess ill try to help
    You can help right now by burning Bidoof FTW!

@Everyone, if there is a doctor out there somewhere, please save me tonight, as I was poisoned by the Hydra last night (I'm Gretel, your cop), and will die otherwise. Thanks!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'm not sure why Omi/Jd are trying to frame me considering my role. All I'm allowed to say (consulted Naku beforehand) is that I'm one of the dragons, and my ability is one-time use. Considering the circumstances I'll be happy to use it on scum!Gimmepie to prove my innocence. In the meantime I think we have bigger fish to fry since I can clear myself tonight.

I was hoping to save my ability for someone worth using it on, but if using it on a cultist is really worth it then I guess it'll have to do.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    I'm not sure why Omi/Jd are trying to frame me considering my role. All I'm allowed to say (consulted Naku beforehand) is that I'm one of the dragons, and my ability is one-time use. Considering the circumstances I'll be happy to use it on scum!Gimmepie to prove my innocence. In the meantime I think we have bigger fish to fry since I can clear myself tonight.

I was hoping to save my ability for someone worth using it on, but if using it on a cultist is really worth it then I guess it'll have to do.

After reading all of the dragon descriptions a one time use damaging attack doesn't seem to be something that fits under any of them except maybe Hydra but I have no clue why Naku wouldn't let you say it. Sort of suspicious tbh.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Multiple people have role revealed before, lol. Why your case would be different is anybody's guess.

Last edited:
    Back