• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Years
    • Seen today
    After reading all of the dragon descriptions a one time use damaging attack doesn't seem to be something that fits under any of them except maybe Hydra but I have no clue why Naku wouldn't let you say it. Sort of suspicious tbh.

He just claimed to be The Wyrm. Maybe even The Cockatrice, but it's abilities aren't listed.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm not buying it, lol. If you're using it on someone to prove your innocence, let it be Bard, please. :)

Using it on gimmepie probably means absolutely nothing.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I thought pm said role or ability but it said role ability

Can we continue this in the morning when I'm not exhausted and can read properly please

Years
    • Seen today
    I thought pm said role or ability but it said role ability

Can we continue this in the morning when I'm not exhausted and can read properly please

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    This game...

Are we even sure that whispers can be leaked? I'll test it.

Bard is acting so stupid that I don't think any other scum would dare do that.

Good point jd, I'm willing to trust you and Omi as final decisions.

##unburn Bardothren
    ##burn Bidoof FTW

If Doof turns out innocent you and Omi are fucked, but I don't think you would risk that much.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Yes I know that, I didn't explain it well I'm sorry.

I meant, can you CHOOSE to have the whisper leaked? Your whisper was leaked bevause it was so damn long, it was impossible lol.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Well I probably wouldn't have asked myself the question if you weren't acting like an idiot to be honest.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Michael Jackson popcorn gif perfectly appropriate in this situation! This has been such a fun first game!

[##unvote] Bardothren
    [##burn] BidoofFTW

Back