• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    On mobile again

##BURN Bardothren

It feels like we are basically just pawns in this game subject to the shins of the big hug...

For some reason I have expect the game to abruptly end by the next set of phases

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I had a dream last night no it ain't the naughty kind ):

It says Seth can be trusted, waddis making me go nuts.a all fink?

I think your dream is 100% accurate

Also about the whole Gretel-Hansel-Grendel situation I'll be sure to give my thoughts, I just need a bit more time because this game is makomg my head explode

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Then I misread the post and, by how the role of the kappa works, I thought GP was Grendel instead of the Kappa, but it was the other way around. Simple misunderstanding corrected a couple of posts after it.
    You already knew who GP was from day one.................................................................

Unfortunately, I don't have any useful info. What I do know is that Weiss is inno. He knows I have something that I could say, and he could not have known that unless he was the one who did it. I'll tell more info if Weiss allows me to role reveal him, since I can't really tell much more, because you would know what role he is, if I said what I received.
    Thank you for your faith and trust in me. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just have to hope that whatever we do we don't end up just wasting a day.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • You already knew who GP was from day one.................................................................

Thank you for your faith and trust in me. :)

Wasn't here for that, missd some things.

Ok, yeah, my bad. My confusion came from wrongly assuming Grendel would be the only ome with a kill action or item. Complete slip on my part.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I think your dream is 100% accurate

Also about the whole Gretel-Hansel-Grendel situation I'll be sure to give my thoughts, I just need a bit more time because this game is makomg my head explode

Which head? -wink, wink-

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I don't have any useful info. What I do know is that Weiss is inno. He knows I have something that I could say, and he could not have known that unless he was the one who did it. I'll tell more info if Weiss allows me to role reveal him, since I can't really tell much more, because you would know what role he is, if I said what I received.
    If that's true, then Sun is aligned with the mafia.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Wow these two cheap mafias are tryna make me look sus with their shitty tactics, thanks guys. Lmfao

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what I'm unsure about. Bard admitted to being Grendel after the whole wish debacle. He could, of course, be lying, but that's better evidence than Omicron just saying 'lol no BidoofFTW is Grendel just coz' (especially with no message or apparent punishment from Naku as GM for no one else revealing). If there's more evidence linking BidoofFTW to Grendel, that'll be great - I'd happily change my vote in that situation; but just someone's word in and of itself isn't enough for me.

Years
  • Well Sun's not a Grindylow or Gendel and apparently can't be town, so I'm down for that lynch. Is this where I say I told you so?

[Lynch] Sun

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Guys, you're hurting me, jfc.

I knew, for a fact, who Hansel and Gretel were before Hansel got converted. And Hansel happens to be Bard.

Sun is a third party that may align with whomever he chooses. I think I believe him in aligning with town.

I got information from Gretel. And that happens to be that BidoofFTW is Grendel.

We were lynching Bard and didn't reach majority. He's making time for the cult by playing fool, jfc. The rules said clearly that Grendel had to be present. To avoid it, everything Grendel had to do was not post. And guess who didn't post (among other people, obviously) that phase. Yet still he posted when I accused him of being Grendel. I won't buy an "I forgot".

Now, if you guys would rather target Bard, prove me right and then go for Bidoof, then ok. But don't go for Sun rn, goddamn it.

Also, if a dr wanted to communicate with me to save Gretel, then please do so.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I'm not expecting them to contact me in the thread, Bard. Yeah, but that's a risk you haven't taken for a reason. :)

And get off the Sunwagon and into a Bardwagon if you don't trust me. I'll switch too if you guys prefer and we'll go for Grendel next phase.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Guys, you're hurting me, jfc.

I knew, for a fact, who Hansel and Gretel were before Hansel got converted. And Hansel happens to be Bard.

Sun is a third party that may align with whomever he chooses. I think I believe him in aligning with town.

I got information from Gretel. And that happens to be that BidoofFTW is Grendel.

We were lynching Bard and didn't reach majority. He's making time for the cult by playing fool, jfc. The rules said clearly that Grendel had to be present. To avoid it, everything Grendel had to do was not post. And guess who didn't post (among other people, obviously) that phase. Yet still he posted when I accused him of being Grendel. I won't buy an "I forgot".

Now, if you guys would rather target Bard, prove me right and then go for Bidoof, then ok. But don't go for Sun rn, goddamn it.

Also, if a dr wanted to communicate with me to save Gretel, then please do so.

Hmm ok. I'll bite.

[##Unburn] Bardothren
    [##Burn] Bidoof FTW

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • [##Unburn] Bardothren
    [##burn] BidoofFTW

Well if this lynch doesn't work. Hopefully the mafia won't be morons and actually kill them if we can't.

Dear maf; the cult is a detriment to everyone, including you. So do the smart thing.

Last edited:
    Back