• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Food

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Are you a fan of fast food? What are some of you favorite fast food restaurants? How often do you go there, and when you do, what things do you usually buy? Why do you like these stuff? If you don't like fast food, why not?

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
    I'm definitely not a fan of fast food, its incredibly processed... I work at McDonalds and being the curious person I am, I looked up the ingredients of our food products and its just way too much ingredients really.
    I mean, you're consuming a good 40+ ingredients in every burger! (most of which you probably can't pronounce properly) xD
    This new product that was recently released, I think it was called the 'Cheesy Macaroni Bites' have a ton of ingredients in just a small triangle bite sized snack. It has Silicone in it, don't ask me why haha...

It may be delicious but it ain't nutritious! ;P
    I may not be a fan of fast food, but I won't prevent others from having it, good luck getting me to eat it though! ;D

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I am not a big fan of fast food, but i some time eat Samosas with sauce, pani puris, pastry, Dosas or pizza which are very famous in my region.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Fast Food is pretty disgusting in my opinion. When I was younger I would always feel sick after eating fast food but the only reason I wanted to go to McDonalds was to get the happy meal toy. xD

I'am Vegetarian now so I'm not going to be eating any fast food because I'm not sure If I should trust them after that McDonald's fry fiasco.

Sirfetch’d

I quit eating fast food for the most part! I used to enjoy going to McDonalds, BK, etc but not I find the food incredibly too greasy and flat out disgusting overall. If I am absolutely starving I will stop and grab something but it isn't something that I make a habit of doing anymore haha.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I quite literally live off fast food. I only get so many dining hall meals on my plan, plus it's too expensive/I'm forever alone so I don't go to like "real" restaurants. Lately I've been eating a lot of Subway. Not sure if it's as healthy as they claim, but I'm sure it's better than most of the other places.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Meh, not really a big fan since I work at McDonalds. The only fast food I'll eat is Taco Bell now. Burgers don't appeal to me, unless it's like a Five guys or Red Robin burger. I eat fast food at McDonalds a lot because it's free and convenient. I don't really like it...well I like making burritos. Fast food can be gross and terribly unhealthy but tbh, it's also gotten a bad rap. Many organic foods have shown to have the same calorie content, or even more caloric value than proceed food. Just because something is organic does not mean it's healthy for you.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I like fast food, haha. I'm a big fan of Chic-Fil-A and Wendy's. Steak N Shake is another one of my favorites as well as Cook Out. I buy different from things there and I do it because it's fast and easy.

Years
    I enjoy fast food, and have it at least twice a week. My favorite fast-food places would be Chick-Fil-A, Burger King (but the Burger King near my house was closed and torn down), and Taco Bell.

Years
    I've stopped going to fast food restaurants probably ~5+ years ago. The only thing I would get from McDonalds while living 30s away from one while in university was a salad, LOL. Even their salads aren't that healthy...Fast food isn't appealing to me anymore considering I like to keep track of calories and everything that goes into my body now.

Sir Codin

I've generally stayed away from fast food for years now (I've been boycotting McDonalds since 2009). You really could make a big argument over how unhealthy or healthy it all is, but the main reason I stay away now is that it just doesn't taste all that good.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
    I don't mind fast food. I dislike McDonalds, I don't like the taste of their burgers, and here in Australia they're literally bite-sized, they're so small! I rather like the Hungry Jacks (equivalent to Burger King in America, I believe) burgers, but they're meals are like between ten and twenty dollars so I can't generally afford them (because I don't have a job).

I like Subway. They make good sandwiches (and cookies!). And KFC is ok, depending on the resturaunt, some are gross, some make decent tasting stuff. I had Red Rooster recently, and they're food tastes pretty good, too.

So, I like some fast food, but I'm poor and can't afford it. XD

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
    I like Wendy's homestyle chicken sandwiches, their fries are pretty good too but I rarely go there. most other fast food places are pretty bleh for me though... I refuse to go to McDonald's nowadays (they've gotten so much worse over the years imo)

oh wait yeah, Burger King is pretty good too. they are my second favorite, I like their burgers and fries (and onion rings, yummy!)

Arby's is nice too, but too expensive

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I don't mind fast food at all, but wouldn't eat it everyday. I usually only have it if I'm in a rush or my dad has no time to cook for us and can afford it. McDonalds is usually only a last resort in other cases if I only have a few bucks on me and I'm hungry when out and about. I love Taco Bell though and would probably say it's favorite fast food place next to Steak n Shake (which I don't really call fast-food, but more of a diner) and Wendys. Jack In the Box also makes good tacos too. Oh and Arbys and this local foot-food chain called Lion's Choice as well. Though most of the time I have whatever my dad cooks for dinner at home or go to a sit-down restaurant bar and grill/diner type place.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i love fast food. my favorite place is chick fil a . i'm obsessed(: my boyfriend and i go to a lot of restaurants though.

Years
    Fast food? Why would anybody with a care for their own health eat that?
    I personally never ate the stuff, for various reasons, the most prominent being my unwillingness to support the business of animal butchering and torturing

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
    I like McDonald's, but not too often
    The rareness is what makes it so good.

Back