• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Alolan Form Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Favorite Alolan Form Pok?mon?

What are your guy's favorite Alolan Form Pok?mon?

Mine is definitely Marowak. I love the fire/ghost type combo.

Years
  • My precious snow baby.

One of my favorites overall, not just from Alola forms. So precious! So cute!! I also love Raichu.

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • Alolan Exeggutor is my pick.

Its type combination, ability, and move pool works perfectly well. I can surely ignore the fact that its head goes beyond my screen...

Years
  • I think it's a tie between Raichu and the Alolan Vulpix and Sandshrew lines. They take some of my fave cute 1st Gen Pokemon and make them even more awesome with their new types (namely Vulpix and Sandshrew lines' Ice typing).

Marowak is another honourable mention, since Ghost/Fire was a typing already made awesome.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Exeggutor is just amazingly simple and ingenious at the same time, lol. Not really what one would imagine a pokemon of grass/dragon typing to look like, but it works somehow.

The thing has been alluded to since Red and Blue!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Vulpix and Ninetales, they look gorgeous on white

Raichu also looks adorably cute

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Alolan Marowak and Alolan Raichu are pretty great! While I haven't used any of the Alolan Forms just yet, I'd definitely say those two are my favourites.

Back