• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Colors!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Do you have any favorite color, and which color is your favorite? How you get started to like that color?

Personally, I started to like blue when my mom buy a light blue clothes which are comfortable for me to use when I was a kid.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    1. Red
    2. Green
    3. Purple

I used to like blue as a kid but eventually stopped liking it for whatever reason. I always loved Red because it was always associated with badass characters like Guy from Final Fight, Spider Man, the red ranger, etc.

I started liking green because I always thought it was a cool counterpart to red. Plus my ex-gf in middle school made me appreciate the color even more. A lot of my favorite characters use green such as Luigi and Yusuke Urameshi. Green even took Red's place as my favorite color for a short time but it's back to Red again.

Then I randomly just started liking purple during my high school years. I guess it was thanks to Jeff Hardy for that one. He made purple look really cool and it just stuck with me.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • My favorite color is #A76757 or something similar. It's like a more modest version of red, and it can create some really cool color palettes.

Purple is pretty cool too, especially in a deep shade like #6F07BF.

Years
  • Favorite color is silver. I love gray (Flat gray. Because it doesn't murder my eyes) and I love shiny objects. Mix them together and you get silver. My next favorite color is orange, because it is such a bright and vibrant color.

pkmin3033

My favourite colour is...pink! Not the vibrant pinks, but the lighter, softer pastel pinks. Amaranth Pink in particular is my favourite. I find it hilarious that there is an actual Tickle Me Pink though. I used to LOATHE pink, but I've grown fonder of it as I've gotten older for some reason.

I'm also quite fond of pastel blues and purples. I've never been overly fond of vibrant or dark colours, I like more reserved, subtle tones that don't try to burn my eyes out. That said, I only wear black, white or grey clothing, and I think black goes with everything. xD

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Black, Purple and Red, of course. <3

The three, together, make such a beautiful, yet sinister combination of color. Plus, funny enough, you'll find 90% of Disney villains rocking the color combo. ;)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Green and black.

Green: I've always had a liking to nature ever since I was a child. I started a little ant farm when I was a kid, and they infested the whole house. Ah, memories. <3

Black: I started liking the color black (though technically, black, white and gray aren't really colors) when I was old enough to realize how scary and unfair the world is. :/ But at least I had a positive reason why I like black: sleep. I LOVE sleeping. :P

Aw well~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mod blue and smod yellow 8)

Seriously, if I could live inside a color it would be orangey yellow and the color I enjoy my clothes to be in the most is blue. Or black, but I wouldn't call that my favorite color just because I like wearing it :p so blue and orange, it is.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I love the colors black and red. I mean, come on... they are so sexy together. <3

Yes, yes, 495 times yes. If I see someone wearing these two colours together, I'll fall for them at that moment...they look hot together. Nuff said.

Apart from those 2, I also love pink. It's an adorable colour, and...well, let's just say my love for pink grew substantially when I played around with my PC profile one day...I spruced it up with multiple shades, hot and not. It turned out beautiful. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    dat color question

Dark blue is my favorite, I guess you would call that navy blue. Black isn't exactly a "color" but I think its progressively become my favorite shade, but for actual color purposes I'll go with navy blue still. Dark purple and dark green are also top favorites.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I love crimson, teal, and salmon :3

And this colour? I dunno what to call it! Well beside's OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes..

Favorite Colors!

Puzzle-5

Puzzle Extraordinare
    Years
  • My favorite color is blue, but I'm leaning towards blue-greens now. I like it because I associate it with peace and tranquility.

Years
  • 1. BLUE - Infinity, zen, power, water, peace.

2. BLACK - peace, shadow, silence, independence, power.

3. WHITE - peace, purity, healing, power.

Taste in colors changed as I grew up, but blue was always on the top, and black and white were somewhere in the middle, now on top as well. :D

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Blue! :D

It was a childhood favorite of mine, I guess it was just because I liked how the color looked. I remembered a time when I was in third grade and had this Mickey Mouse addiction after having come back from Disneyland during the summer, I forced myself to change my favorite color to red to match his shorts haha, but I can't bring myself because blue has always been my favorite color. I don't think it's changing anytime soon! ;)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Black, Purple, Red. Not together, just as singles. I like them because they're simple, and Purple and Red are very deep colours.

If Your Favorite Color is Black

Prestige and power are important to you.
    You are independent, strong-willed and determined and like to be in control of yourself and situations.
    As a lover of black you may be conservative and conventional - black is restricting and contained.
    With black as your personality color, you may be too serious for your own good - bring some colour into your life to lighten you up - life should be fun.
    You may appear intimidating to even your closest colleagues and friends, with an authoritarian, demanding and dictatorial attitude.
    As a personality color black, you are non-emotional and give the appearance of a dignified and sophisticated person who is in total control - this is often a front as you may feel quite insecure in the company of sophisticated and cultured VIP's and upper class people.
    You like to keep people at a distance, guarding your emotions and creating an impenetrable barrier between yourself and others.
    With a personality color black, you may be looking for protection from any negativity that surrounds you.
    You may wish to create an aura of mystery and intrigue, as in the sexy black negligee.
    You may be going through a stage of self-denial, not allowing pleasure and joy into your life.
    You hold things inside and are not good at sharing yourself with others, possibly out of fear.
    You are methodical in your work, making sure everything is completed as required, down to the last detail.
    It may be a color of comfort to you, allowing you to retreat and hide from the real world.
    You may be a teenager or young adult hiding behind black while searching for your own identity or your own true colors.
    You may be rebelling against society or your family.
    You may have lost sight of your direction in life and are going through a very negative phase.
    You may be suppressing your own desires and aspirations.
    You may be retreating behind black during a difficult time in your life such as a serious illness or a period of grief - black protects, allowing for a deep inner healing without interference from others.

Years
  • Sky blue and a bit lighter black. Especially together, even my main OC uses both.
    And about 1/3 of what daigonite said holds true for me, at least a bit.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • The sky blue background of Sky High. I love blue and a lighter shades remind me of happiness, which is always good. ^^ Also I'm looking at it right now so that's what came to mind haha.

Years
  • Blues and purples. Especially if the blues are a bit more on the violet side. For the purples, my favorites tend to be the lighter shades (like lilac). Not entirely sure why I like them, other than I find them to be pleasing to the eye. And they're also rather calming.

...Although I also have a liking for seafoam green as well. Oh, and some shades of darker, cooler reds, which is kind of weird considering my other favorites are lighter hues.

Back