• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Fairies!

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
  • Salutations Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope all is well with you all. As we all know by now we have a new type of Pokemon. Given that we only have 8 brand new ones and a ton of old Pokemon that were retyped I'm sure we've had time to test a few. So I want to ask what are some of everyone's favorite Fairy Pokemon? So far I'm completely enamored with Mawile. I've always wanted her to get a boost and the fairy typing along with a mega form made my dreams come true. I love forward to training my new one asap! Other than her I am loving Gardevior. She's so amazing with or without a mega form

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of my favorites would have to be Togekiss. (: It's quite an adorable Pokémon design-wise, in my opinion. When it comes to battling, it's able to perform pretty smoothly, too. It has access to Air Slash, and thanks to its Serene Grace ability, it could take full advantage of its flinching effect and make the opponent unable to land hits. If it ever gets out-sped, then no worries—it could slow down its foe pretty easily with Thunder Wave. I like Whimsicott as well, and also Florges. I've heard that Jirachi was re-typed to fairy, but not sure if it's actually been confirmed though. If it is, then this has definitely gotta be my most favorite fairy-type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My favourite is definitely Mawile too. I liked it a lot in the third generation, but it didn't receive much attention; now it finally has its rightful place in the Pokemon hierarchy <3 Now Dunsparce just needs to gain the recognition it deserves :P Dedenne was pretty cool too, at least for a pika-clone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Easily Mawile, yes. It's mega evolution looks even better; my interest in this pokémon was renewed with the retyping and mega evo add.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    My favorite Fairy types are Sylveon and (Mega) Gardevoir.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • One of my favorites is obviously Togekiss. It's graceful, and I like its design too. Not to mention that it has Aura Sphere and many good moves that I like using it a lot. And I'm starting to like Xerneas because I like its appearance, and it looks beautiful. Not just that, I like Gardevoir, Klefki and Sylveon too.

Years
  • My fave of the new Fairies is Sylveon without a doubt, with Swirlix and Flabebe line close behind. My fave old-gen Fairy has to be a tie between Gardevoir and Togekiss, and heck I think I've even been loving Mawile lately because the type has given them new advantages in battle.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Richard Simmons :)

J/K

Xerneas is my favorite Fairy type. Geomancy looks gorgeous, even if it does make it vulnerable for 2 turns.

Years
  • Florges, hands down. You get 1 early, doesn't take long to evolve and learns some of the best grass type moves on its own. Plus it has a really high SATK.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    My favourite by far is Sylveon, with Marill coming a close second because it is also a water-type.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • I really love Sylveon. It's adorable and my second favorite Eeveelution (Behind Espeon). It's crazy op if you train it up.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I personally love Sylveon and Flabebe's line, for their cuteness. That's why I used them in my X team and now in my current Y team. Florges' high special stats & Grass-type affiliation makes it easy to sweep Ground/Rock/Water-typed enemies too, which is cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Sylveon will always be #1 on my favorite fairy list. She's just too cute for words. It'll take me a while to adjust to the pokemon who got retypings as fairies, like Gardevoir and Mawile.
    You'd think they put Celebi (and maybe even Jirachi) as a fairy type, because c'mon, it looks like one, no matter how you slice it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    My fav is Mawile, always loved that pokemon since playing sapphire and finally gave it a spot on my team this gen. I also like Togekiss and Gardevoir.

Of the new ones Flabebe and Xerneas are my favourites.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • The only Fairy type I like, and so far the only one, is Sylveon. Really cute design, and it's fun to play with in Amie (love it's happy voice).

None of the other Fairies catch my attention since their designs I don't like. I mainly use Pokemon who's design I like the most. Doesn't matter to me if their stats or move pools are good, if the design looks horrible I won't bother to train it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2014
    I have no reel fav atm, It's to few new feries pokemons that it's hard to choose, but from the new ones i like Sylveon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    Florges, hands down. You get 1 early, doesn't take long to evolve and learns some of the best grass type moves on its own. Plus it has a really high SATK.

Seconded. I actually have one on my X team instead of a Grass type, and it is awesome.

After Florges, I'd have to say Aromtisse. It has a pretty high HP, and the one in my Y team is good cuz its able to take a lot of damage.

Back