• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pokémon Emerald's gotta be my most favorite. It's featured Hoenn, which is one of my most favorite region of all time. Plus, it also had access to Battle Frontier, which Ruby and Sapphire did not. d: I also like Crystal; first time I got a hold of this game, I would every day for about five to six hours straight. It was pretty addicting for me. Another of my favorites would be Blue.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Probably Crystal or HGSS. Favourite region, nice plot and great set of Pokemon. Crystal just fills me with nostalgia, and HGSS made it new again but still kept that nostalgic feeling.

I'm also fond of Stadium 2. Many good memories playing that as a child. I really like the Minigames on Stadium 2, as well as the rental battle feature; it's fun to be able to battle with any Pokemon without having to train them.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Gotta say either HG/SS for the features and all the in game content, or X/Y for the 3d features. Both were great games!!!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Platinum or XD. Platinum outdid Diamond and Pearl, both of which I really enjoyed. And I just like the whole Sinnoh region. XD and Colosseum were both pretty good, but I have to say XD edges out Colosseum.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum. Love the story, love Looker, love Giratina, and love the Distortion World. It was something I haven't seen before, which is why I like it so much.

Years
  • I seriously keep going forth between Black 2/White 2 and X/Y, but if you held a gun to my head and made me choose i'd pick the former. BW2 had plenty of stuff to do, and felt like more of a story, as well as there being some solid characterization throughout. I also have quite a bit of fun with the big battles in BW2, especially on Challenge Mode. And the battle themes are just so good (Ghetsis' and Iris' themes for two, are fricken amazing). I found the adventure to be very lively, so with everything said and done I have to go with BW2.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Pokemon Emerald is the bestest of all..
    as I only played upto Hoenn region, I Found Emerald Quite interesting in spite of all.

Johto's Crystal is also Great (Played Liquid Crystal) I enjoyed it till E-4 but didn't liked Orange islands though.

on least favourite is FireRed, I enjoyed it too but was disappointed by its Simple Storyline. {XD}

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's a tough tie between Pokemon Emerald and SoulSilver. Emerald for its everything and idk but Hoenn felt more lively here than in Ruby and Sapphire. SoulSilver brought new features and was a cool game overall. I'd say both are my favorites ... so far. x)

Years
  • Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Black/White 2... hard to pick between them. Probably Crystal for the awesome-looking sprites though with Sapphire/Emerald up close for the story. The thunderstorm scene always sent shivers up my spine.

Back