• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite island?

What is your favorite island of the sevii islands?

• One Island (Knot Island)

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Two Island (Boon Island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Island (Kin Island)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Four Island (Floe Island)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Five Island (Chrono Island)

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Six Island (Fortune Island)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Seven Island (Quest Island)

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • My old thread died, so time for a new one! So what is your favorite island of the sevii islands?

For me mine would have to be Six island (Fortune island) it plays the Violet City remix, and it has a lot of places to explore. Im loving the water and green path. Plus the Lake of Rage music :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I always liked 3 Island because I would grind there, lol. Haven't beaten FRLG in forever.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I really like Four Island. It's calm and peaceful, and you can find some good Pokemon in the Icefall Cave.
    It's got Day Care, too.
    EDIT: Darn. I confused Four island with Five. >_<

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Three Island because of the moderately high leveled Pokemon there. I also like One Island because you can get Moltres there.

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Toughie. Currently in a playthrough, and am in the process of getting the second password for the rocket hideout... Forgot where to get it lol.

So far I'd have to say One island. Recently, I've done a lot of grinding there, as I needed to level my entire team of 6 five more levels before I felt I could take on the elite four. The ember spa is nice, and it has Mt. Ember with magmar and rapidash :)

EDIT: Just voted for three island on accident >_<

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Five Island because that's where Team Rocket has set up base. And the trainers around Resort Gorgeous are excellent for this combo play:

Vs. Seeker + Persian + Amulet Coin + Pay Day + trainers who give out close to $20,000 = fast cash

Years
  • I like three island's forest (Berry Forest, is it?)
    I also like four island because of Icefall cave, the Braggart and daycare!
    I like seven island too, maybe because of the trainer tower and the ruins.

Aw... I can't decide!

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    One Island, simply because of the patch of Fighting trainers, plus the Spa, means easy VS Seeker experience. :D

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • fav island

my fav servii it has to be ireland 4 beause of the pkmn breading centre and my fav fr/lg/r/s/e island is birth island because i like mew

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Laa ~ I'd say Seven Island get's my vote, because wild Larvitar live there. 8D Plus, they have really strong trainers there, six island comes in close second though.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Going with Five Island, because of fun memories abusing the Vs Seeker and Amulet Coin.

Four Island is a definite close second though.

Back