• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon, as voted by 52,000 fans

Za_Destroyer

hmmm yes I drive gud
Years
  • I'm really surprised to see Torterra on that list, personally. I had the impression that he was the least popular of the Sinnoh starters...whoops! :D

Years
  • I'm really surprised to see Torterra on that list, personally. I had the impression that he was the least popular of the Sinnoh starters...whoops! :D

I LOVED Torterra in DPPt and it was an absolute beast; not even surprised in the slightest to see its popularity there. xD

I always thought Empoleon was the least popular, so...

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I voted in this! Well, I sort of compromised on my favorite...Necrozma and Nebby Lunala or Cosmog are my favorite Pokemon, but I couldn't choose between them; I briefly wondered if voting for Necrozma encompassed Dawn Wings Necrozma and therefore counted as a vote for both, but ended up saying "screw it, I like them more as characters than as Pokemon anyway" and voted for my pre-gen 7 favorite - Victini.

I was actually surprised by how many votes Victini got (91) - I'd always thought of it as a Pokemon that was...I guess I can't say "overlooked", because it is a Mythical with its own movie, but I just don't see a lot of people who count it as a favorite.

(.V.)v

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    After seeing what some female Sylveon did on YT and it's S/M/US pokedex entries, you still thought Sylveon would be on a higher list?

You better believe I would! And I'd vote for her to be #1 if I got the chance! >:D

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • You better believe I would! And I'd vote for her to be #1 if I got the chance! >:D

OK i geuss, i don't mind Sylveons BTW, but Flareons are one of my fav eeveelutions

BTW how the eeveelutions rang other than Umbreon, Glaceon and Sylveon?

Years
  • BTW how the eeveelutions rang other than Umbreon, Glaceon and Sylveon?

Looking at the chart:

Espeon got 384 votes, 28th place
    Jolteon got 335 votes, 35th place
    Flareon got 94 (:<) votes, 138th place
    Vaporeon got 275 votes, 52nd place
    Leafeon got 127 votes, 100th place

Flareon is my very favorite though, so I'll be right there next to you with loving it!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Shoutout to those amazing 209 people who voted for best candle Litwick

same tho

I can't believe Gothita didn't get a single vote. @_@ Then again, this poll only had 52k fans voting, so I guess it's only natural some Pokemon would get little or none...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    real talk tho can someone explain to me how the fuck Tentacool and Zekrom are tied for votes

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Looking at the chart:

Jolteon got 335 votes, 35th place
    Flareon got 94 (:<) votes, 138th place
    Vaporeon got 275 votes, 52nd place
    Leafeon got 127 votes, 100th place

Flareon is my very favorite though, so I'll be right there next to you with loving it!

1.Wow just wow, Sylveon was right, Flareons are canon's worst Eeveelutions, then again Leafeons got ranked low too? Did people watched too many SmashLuigi's videos and specially this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uecrxZTJDN8
    2.Jolteon and Vaporeon are pretty high thought, despite the fact that Jolteon is the black sheep eeveelution of the anime, and 1kids seems to treat Vaporeon as the least useful Eeveelution
    3.Aw thanks

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's so sweet. If I could I'd vote for Dunsparce because it genuinely has fans out there who believe in it. Dynamax Dunsparce FTW!

Years
  • To tell the truth I always like Glaceon's cry more. It's the most standout thing I can remember about an otherwise completely forgettable Pokemon who's overshadowed by the fact Vaporeon called dibs on half it's movepool.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I'm a bit disappointed by these results, but not surprised. Of course Charizard is No. 1, and my most favorite Pokémon has only 9 votes. I didn't think people would like Gen 1's Pokémon too much, but boy was I wrong.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well at least 28 other people agree that Bellossom is a very very good Pokemon who deserves all the love.

Back