• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Type Competition - Round 3

Which are your favorite types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Favorite Pokémon Type Competition
~ Round Three ~

Hey there everyone, and welcome back for round number three of the Favorite Pokémon Type Competition!

As we start moving closer to the final poll, our field of types gets even smaller, as we went from 13 last round to just 6 this time around. That means some popular types got left behind, including Psychic, Fairy, and Fire, which all placed top-3 in round one, but didn't have enough support to pass through round two. That's why we do these contests though, as you never know what will happen round to round!

Just like past weeks, you are welcome to vote for as many of your favorite types as you want, to ensure the ones you like have a better shot at winning. Only the top 2 (plus any ties) will make it to the final poll though, which means that every vote counts!

Happy voting everyone, and best of luck to your favorite remaining types!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Dark made it over flying?? </3

Anyway, fingers crossed for electric and grass!!

Sirfetch’d

My two favorite types are now gone but I love Grass and Ice so I voted for them!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Umbreon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and Leafeon left

* dark, ice, electric, and grass got my votes*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
RIP Fairy you will be missed <3

I gotta give my votes to Ice and Dark! :)

Back