• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Robin Williams Movie?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Huge amount of options which is just a testament of how brilliant of an actor he was and how memorable his performance were and forever will be in our lifetimes.

Wonderful, caring man and it's loss that could never be questioned even if you weren't necessarily his biggest fan..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Just finished watching Good Will Hunting, one of my favorite movies of all time. The chemistry between Robin Williams and Matt Damon in that movie is phenomenal! That, or Aladdin are my favorite movies he has been in.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Good Will Hunting, although that might have something to do with me living in Boston. still think it's a great movie, and like someone said above me, Williams and Matt Damon have fantastic chemistry.

Years
    "Awakenings". He was one of the main roles(Dr. Malcolm Sayer). I think that was one of his greatest performances. This movie really got stuck in my memory touching my heart softly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    The Night at the Museum series are my favorite Robin Williams movies. His role as Teddy Roosevelt stood out to me. Aladdin comes in close too; the Genie was full of laughs.

Years
    I would have to say Aladdin or Good Morning Vietnam, the former had the epic genie and the latter had the DJ, both of which were quite good characters of his.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    Good Will Hunting. It's also my favourite movie. I also loved his voice acting movies like Aladdin.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Someone almost strung me up by my toes when I said I'd never seen Good Will Hunting but I imagine if I'd seen it I would love it. I think Hook is one of my favorite movies and while that isn't his most renowned role, I think it was great.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Aladdin series, Jack, Flubber, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji and Night at the Museum. Just his appearance in those movies are really nice. I'll miss the charisma he gave off in every movie.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Like I said in his RIP thread in here, I grew up with his movies. I loved each and every one of his characters, though I think my absolute favourite was Mrs Doubtfire.

Years
    Dead Poets Society for me, adorable movie, and his acting is hypnotizing. All of his work is great though, enjoyed every minute I watched him on screen.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire (Glad there's a second one on the way!), and Dead Poets Society.

Years
    Aladdin, because seriously who doesn't love the Genie? And of course the Happy Feet movies where he voiced two characters at once, the funny Ramon and Lovelace. Also, don't ever forget his hilarious performance as Fender in Robots. (I loved that scene where Fender lost his legs and ended up attaching a new pair of legs that had a skirt on them, that was a cracker)

You can easily tell I liked his roles in animated movies quite a lot hahahaha. He often got the great characters in those instances.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My favorite movies are and always will be Aladdin and Aladdin and the King of Thieves. I loved Genie so much because he was always so comical. To me, that was his best role because he did so many voices that it was just... amazing for me growing up.

I also loved Flubber. That movie was so adorable. <3 Oh, and I also loved Bicentennial Man as well. That was one of his more touching movies that I really seemed to like. I would say Jumanji but... for some reason that movie scares me. O_O

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I only saw his kid oriented movies. Aladdin, Hook, and Mrs. Doubtfire.

I like them all equally.

Back