• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally! I Beat It -throws controller-

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • What was you most difficult challenge that after you were done, you wondered why you went through all of that difficulty?

As for my self, I just beat Endless Setlist 2 on Rock Band 2, leaving me wanting to smash my guitar due to the fact it wasted my WHOLE day. -.-

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I seriously think Mega Man 9.

After I beat it I went mental.

Then I decided to try and complete it without taking a hit.

Not going too well.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. SA1 because when I was little, Sonic's Sky Deck level was almost impossible for me to get through, the control confused me so much...but after a few years, I got past it, and the rest of the game.

SA2, because of Crazy Gadget on the Hero Story and Security Hall on the Dark Story, I believe. CG: It was like Sky Deck. *shudders* SH: You only had 5 minutes to find 3 Chaos Emeralds. For me at the time, that sounded improbable. Then when I finally got past it, and had to fight the final end bosses, I handed the game to my brother, so I never 'beat' the game until a few years later, like SA1, and then I got passed it. Whew.

Those sound like the games that I really beat, any other game I've played I've gotten stuck on something or some other reason.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Seriously...Guitar Hero: Legends of Rock's second to last set-list on expert or even Through the Fire and Flames on Hard. :| I SUCK.

The set list literally took me a week or two to beat and every time I failed a song was a piercing blow to my spirit (kidding). But seriously, it used to frustrate me so much. But after finally beating it, I felt good. XD; Now I can't beat the last one.

Still can't beat Through the Fire and Flames.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Final fantasy 7.
    Probably the hardest game I ever played, for that reason I decided no matter what I would complete it.
    About and hour every day for like 5 months. (Excluding most weekends and all school holidays)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Call of Duty World at War on Veteran. This is so hard it took me a day to do the last level. The amount of grenades they throw is insane. Took me about a month to get through it all with plenty of times I wanted to throw my PS3 and Tv out the window. But completing it gave a great sense of achievement.

Years
  • The hardest game EVER (in my opinion) was "The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" for Nintendo 64.
    Damn! That game was hell, litarally ;___;
    My parents bought it when I was 9 and I just completed it 2 years ago --'

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse.
    I am completely serious. I could never get that final mirror piece and when I did I snapped that disc in 2. On another note a pretty hard game for me was WaW. I could never get used to it.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

The stages are hard themselves, but the bosses are at least five times as hard. Dracula was nearly impossible.
    The most difficult game I have actually played was Zelda II, but since I never beat it (or got past the first dungeon), I can't say it's the hardest game I've beaten.

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
  • it had to be x-men legends 1 and 2. When I got stuck without Iceman and Magma to build bridges cause they stupidly fell into a hole. Anotehr one was Need for Speed Most wanted. But now a days I just pace myself in playing games.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • The only thing that springs to mind was last week, when I was fighting the final boss of Persona 3. It's not nice when your healer is charmed, and instead of healing your party she casts a full-heal spell on the boss, whose HP was a tiny slither within the bar before it came to her turn. It's also not nice when your healer decides to use Wind Break during turns where she should be casting Mediarahan and thus costs you another fight that's taken you two hours.

I did win in the end- whenever Yukari died, I didn't revive her until I had to waste a turn. :P

Freestyle Farfetch'd

I'm Magneto
    Years
  • Without a doubt, Megaman X. Infact, it's so hard I havn't actually managed to beat it yet (Though I'm damned close now). The stages themselves are alright, but the bosses are the most sadistic punks ever to grace a videogame. Even with save states, the chameleon one took me 2 hours to beat. I don't know why they had to make the bosses so hellish for this one! They were fine in Megaman 2, especialy if you had the right weapon.

It's a shame it's so addictive... I've wasted sooo much time on this game.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'd say... the Mile High Club Achievement for Call of Duty 4. The level is really short... only a minute long (really... it is only 60 seconds). But it took me between 3 to 4 hours to get that Achievement (I had to redo it maybe 300 or more times). And I'm no n00b at CoD4, but it was just a real flat out pain to get. And then doing it over and over and over and over again. If this doesn't go right in the first 10 seconds then you got to restart, if this weapon isn't on the ground and have at least 3 shots in it then you got to restart, if your team isn't fast enough to move up, if you do this and that and it's just a mess. It's one of them things I can look back on and say "Yea, I got it.".

Back