• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Years
  • As I expected, the music is the most nostalgic part of the demo for me. Hearing Mossdeep City's theme, and the various battle themes was great. And, of course, getting free Pokémon/items out of the demo can't be a bad thing!

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • We aren't getting the code until October 21st. I'm so annoyed with Nintendo. The rest of the world pretty much gets the demo now and we still have to wait a week. This is annoying to every extent. I'm almost done with Nintendo to be honest.
    It's not the end of the world man just be patient okay? Try not to think about it, or do something else until the demo comes out. It'll be next week Tuesday if they do release it on the 21st, or maybe a bit later.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Since pokemon.com says "be sure that you have opted in to receive marketing email messages by October 20 to make sure you get the next newsletter", does this mean we'll be waiting until the 20th to actually receive the newsletter?

yeah my friend just told me about that. i guess you need to have made an account on the pokemon trainer website and make sure you receive their emails to get the code.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Could anyone help a sister out and send me a EU code for the demo? I will be forever grateful!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2015
    If anyone has a code for europe/rep of ireland could you pm me with it, I'd be eternally greatful

Ive preordered the game but heard nothing from the shop i bought it from, have contacted them twice but to no avail

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    Haii, ok I know its pointless posting this since I got absolutely no luck with this kind of stuff but was wondering if any1 has a spare demo code for the UK?
    Was worth trying tho hehe

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Not sure if it's known, but Mega Glalie appears to be the Mega Evo for Australia. Or, at least, I got Mega Glalie last night, and I live in Australia.

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Had to make a new account to make sure I receive the newsletter and code since I forgot the username and password for my old account. Sucks that it won't come until the 21st, but oh well, at least I have Destiny and the new Borderlands game to kill time and cure my boredom until then.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Yes I visited Game Mania today and received the code, but I can't find the demo anywhere in the EShop.
    In the EShop, you tap the little button in the top-left corner of the bottom screen and there should be "Redeem Code" or something like that as one of the options.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wonder if GF intentionally chose the 21st for the US demo, it's exactly one month before the full versions come out in the entire world minus Europe. Perhaps we'll get a Mega that isn't either Steelix and Glalie that they'll reveal in the coming days.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I wonder if GF intentionally chose the 21st for the US demo, it's exactly one month before the full versions come out in the entire world minus Europe. Perhaps we'll get a Mega that isn't either Steelix and Glalie that they'll reveal in the coming days.

A new event is supposed to be happening on a daily basis when playing the demo, so perhaps commencing the 21st a new Mega (or pair of Megas depending on your area) could be revealed the way Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix were revealed.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    A new event is supposed to be happening on a daily basis when playing the demo, so perhaps commencing the 21st a new Mega (or pair of Megas depending on your area) could be revealed the way Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix were revealed.

According to Serebii's testing, its not daily. You just have to start the Demo up again and so far he's only got up to 10 to give gifts. That may be all that there is.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I have a question, for those playing the demo, is there an in-game clock display anywhere?

I'm kinda weird and enjoy looking at the time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • According to Serebii's testing, its not daily. You just have to start the Demo up again and so far he's only got up to 10 to give gifts. That may be all that there is.

Ah, I was referring to the text on the official Pokemon website.

"Look for special scenarios that occur if you play every day."

I could be wrong, but I'd assume different events/scenarios take place on specific days of the week perhaps.

Back