• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen First Pokemon Demo

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Mine showed up around 30 minutes ago as well after some trouble (I got the broken image or the "coupon" for a while too).
    The game looks and sounds so nice! I'm so hyped for the full game! It sucks that we get Glalie instead of Steelix but oh well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Did anyone encounter a shiny patch of grass in the Demo? I unfortunately got challenged by a trainer before I could touch it (upright instead of right) and it disappeared afterward. There was a really cool shining effect on it, like little blue-ish mushroom cloud. I thought it was where the Poochyena I had to find was, but later found out that wasn't the case. Anyone know what it was? Could it have been a shiny pokemon or something even though I couldn't catch it?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2014
    I just got the code to work finally whoo hoo.

Edit: Gotta say I dislike how young the main characters look in this one.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Mine started showing up as of half an hour ago or so. I'm so excited listening to these remixes each time I go into battle. *~~*

Yeah the remixes and interface changes were easily my favorite experience of the demo. I can't wait to play the full game.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Thanks to Alfieri for a demo code, I'm now downloading the demo now by leaving my 3ds on sleep mode. At 34% atm... ^^

Years
  • I know there's no way for anyone to know right now, but I just played through it and got the Glalie, is there any way to delete the data (after you transfer the glalie to the full game, obviously) and play again to get another glalie? You know, so you can trade it with someone who has the Steelix and get both?

Uninstalling and reinstalling or downloading it onto another SD card might work. No real way of knowing until the games are actually out, though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Uninstalling and reinstalling or downloading it onto another SD card might work. No real way of knowing until the games are actually out, though.

So there's no button combination to erase the save file or anything? (Like in X and Y you press Up + B + X to get teh option to erase your save file and start over again)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I wonder how are we going to transfer the 'mons and items from the demo to the actual game. I hope not through the Bank, since I don't have it. :/

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I wonder how are we going to transfer the 'mons and items from the demo to the actual game. I hope not through the Bank, since I don't have it. :/

At the beginning of the demo it mentioned Pokemon Link, so I doubt it. I'm sure there will be an option on the opening menu for that like there is in X/Y.

Years
  • I wonder how are we going to transfer the 'mons and items from the demo to the actual game. I hope not through the Bank, since I don't have it. :/

The Bank can't store items, so it wont be through that. I noticed an option to transfer rewards while talking to Steven, so you'll probably have to go into the demo and select that while having OR/AS in the system at the same time.

So there's no button combination to erase the save file or anything? (Like in X and Y you press Up + B + X to get teh option to erase your save file and start over again)

I just tried that on my demo and it didn't work, so probably not unless it's some other combination for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    The Bank can't store items, so it wont be through that. I noticed an option to transfer rewards while talking to Steven, so you'll probably have to go into the demo and select that while having OR/AS in the system at the same time.

I just tried that on my demo and it didn't work, so probably not unless it's some other combination for some reason.

Aw that's too bad. Well thank you for checking!

Years
  • hi
    I own a Japanese 3DS and need a Japan demo code.
    I purchased a COROCORO November issue from japan, but I couldn't find a code anywhere in the book.
    Is there anyone on hear from Japan that can help me? thanks

Years
  • I wish we were able to use a different mega evolution, let's say Steelix or another revealed mega evolution aside from Glalie...it's literally my least favorite mega evolution of ORAS. But beggars can't be choosers.

Now a mega Froslass, that would be a completely different story.

Well, at least I was able to enjoy using Mega Sceptile.

Years
  • I wish we were able to use a different mega evolution, let's say Steelix or another revealed mega evolution aside from Glalie...it's literally my least favorite mega evolution of ORAS. But beggars can't be choosers.

I'm pretty sure there will still be a way to obtain Mega Steelix in the main games, presumably in the post-game since the main story will be retaining the original Hoenn Dex + 9 4th Gen evolutionary relatives.

eevee-4-ever

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • does anyone have an extra code that they haven't used and don't need? if so pm me please. my friend didn't get a code and i wanted to give him one. thanks fellow trainers!

Back